Please Check and Give Feedback for My Essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
nkishm

Please Check and Give Feedback for My Essay

Post by nkishm »

Hello everyone.
this is my first attempt for join this group. I hope it could be helpful for advance. :D

Many children are forced to stay at school and study subjects that will be of little value to them in the future.
These children may disrupt the education of the majority and should be allowed to leave school early to find themselves a job.
What are your views?

In last few years, the era was rapidly developed. this may brings people, including the children must have more educated to carry out the better life. One of the way to become more educated is studying at school. conversely, some people argued that attending the school for study is so much wasting time because they believed that there were much differences from they learned at school, neither do I. I thought that school had experiments many times to create some compatible curriculum for those kids' life.

Learning at school is not just learning without direction. School have their own way of direction to bring their student become better person to bring themselves face out the life's problem. it is also has many suitable curriculum which is applicable for their student's life.it will always being tested to be accredited. Furthermore, teachers is not just to teach but also to guide them in their society. This is due to the fact that companies just accepted the employee which are have a good personality.

On the one hand, few people argued that getting a job and being a good employee just from having life experience without schooling. They thought that school only gave them unnecessary study objects. Therefore, they loved being themselves who will get the job that suitable and they loved to. Those are good reasons, however, it was not realistic for all people. In my opinion, the kids should get a routine learning at school but let they also have time to explore themselves out of school.