Task 1 - feedback please - attempt 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Sankar

Task 1 - feedback please - attempt 1

Post by Sankar »

Something in an airport delayed you and you have missed your flight. Write a letter to the airport's customer service department.

In your letter include:

* What delayed you

* How missing this flight affected you

* What you would like the airport to do about this issue

---------------------

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to you to bring to your notice the manner in which passengers were handled by your airlines representative at Brisbane International Airport. Allow me to elaborate.

Last week, I was checking in my cabin baggage in your airlines counter to fly to Sydney. To my surprise, your check-in agent Ms. Karla Bos was so lazy and disorganized that she took incredibly long time to issue me a boarding pass, I had to miss the flight. Indeed, she took more than 15 minutes to process a single ticket of mine. Given the time constraint, I pleaded her to be quick, but in vain. As a consequence, I was not able to reach the business conference on time leading to a huge loss for my company and my career.

I trust you can empathize with my situation. Thus, I am expecting you to take immediate action by training this agent on efficient passenger processing skills before deploying her in such busy check-in counters. I am also expecting you to reprimand her supervisor for allowing such an unskilled person to attend the desk.

Your timely attention to this matter is needed.

Sankar

rabbab

Re: Task 1 - feedback please - attempt 1

Post by rabbab »

i cant suggest bands as i am student but your letter is beautiful writtern and answers all parts of question with high skill english
Sankar

Post by Sankar »

Thanks Rabbab. Your words have boosted my confidence :).

Cheers,
Sankar
saqibali

Post by saqibali »

Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
salman550

Post by salman550 »

this is very nice post :D
Are you worried about what is ccie dumps exam security plus certification preparation? We offer up-to-dated ccnp route labs - pass4-sure practice questions and www.brandeis.edu dumps with Sterling College exam pass guarantee of mcts training.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

Sankar wrote:Something in an airport delayed you and you have missed your flight. Write a letter to the airport's customer service department.

In your letter include:

* What delayed you

* How missing this flight affected you

* What you would like the airport to do about this issue

---------------------

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to you to bring to your notice the manner in which passengers were handled by your airlines representative at Brisbane International Airport recently. Allow me to elaborate.

Last week, I was checking in my cabin baggage at your airline's counter to fly to Sydney. To my surprise, your check-in agent, Ms. Karla Bos, was so lazy and disorganized that she took an incredibly long time to issue me a boarding pass, and I missed the flight. Indeed, she took more than 15 minutes to process my single ticket. Given the time constraint, I pleaded her to be quick, but in vain. As a consequence, I was not able to reach the business conference I was supposed to be attending on time, leading to a huge loss for my company and my career.

I trust you can empathize with my situation. Thus, I am expecting you to take immediate action by training this agent on efficient passenger processing skills before deploying her in such busy check-in counters. I am also expecting you to reprimand her supervisor for allowing such an unskilled person to attend the desk.

Your timely attention to this matter is needed.

Sankar