Writing task - attempt- 3

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
PrasadAnumolu

Writing task - attempt- 3

Post by PrasadAnumolu »

Nowadays for many people the internet is replacing regular books. What do you think will happen in the future and what is your opinion about this trend?
Many people argue that the internet is replacing books. This easy will discuss the importance of internet and how this trend will change in future. I will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the internet regarding this trend.
First, I would discuss about the main aspect of the web and current trends as well. People are addicted to it just because of emerging technology in our society. However, they are not study paper based books. We already Know, they are using board range of internet and current technology. They are many examples like mobiles, tabs, and IPAD. Forever, Knowledge sharing concept is released in current technology. In my opinion, People do not learn exact concept neither subject nor another one. They time waste and time pass process.
Secondly, some people argue that this technology is comfortable to me. This is very useful to me because of time saving and fast result is coming. On the other hand, In future 99% of people will addict to internet because this trend addict to internet. For the instance, present you do not have any option to control the internet. There are several kinds of reasons and examples. The aspect is, government will be approving 25 years of agreement. Day by day internet world will be increased.
To sum up, I conclude that the statement, internet will be use current trend and no control to people because of addiction and the pay money to government and tax also. We do not stop them. They spend more time in internet.

Please tell me any mistakes from this passage.... Then give rating to me.....