Please correct my essay and rate it.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
shri

Please correct my essay and rate it.

Post by shri »

Please correct my essay and rate it , please help me in improving my writing skills.
Thanks in advance.

What is very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reason and examples to support your choice.

People enrich themselves with skills to become successful personalities. This can be seen in the world famous persons who primarily develop communication skills to become successful. It is believed that communication skill is a key to achieve success. This will be proven by analyzing the importance of it in achieving new opportunities and its necessity in different sectors.
Firstly, communication supports an individual to express their ideas and capabilities. As an example, Narandra Modi, a topical politician became a prime Minister of India by conveying his ideas of developing India. The citizens were impressed by his taught and ideas and elected him to be the Prime Minister of the Nation. This example shows us that capability to communicate opens door for opportunities. Thus, there is an obvious link between communication skills and success in today’s world.
In addition, communication is the primary requirement to any kind of job. To illustrate, an IT employee communicates about his thesis on architectural developments via email, news reporters use newspapers to publish their talks. This shows that people have to communicate to establish themselves, whether it is in form of emails or a newspapers or can be any other way. Thus, the above proves communication skills as a basic requirement for any individual to succeed in today’s world.
After analysing how communication acts as a key precursor in establishing individuals positions in various streams, the beneficial ramifications of such a skill is very clear. It is hoped that people develop such a skill to succeed in today’s world.