Writing task one

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Altaher

Writing task one

Post by Altaher »

The given bar graph lists the number of British men and woman continuing education between 1970 and 1991. As depicted, statistics are divided into three time period which are 1970/71, 1980/81 and 1990/91 for both. Moreover, the bar graph compares the number of students attending full-time and part-time schools.

As you can see, part-time educational institutions are winning the race since the 1970 scoring one million male student and one and a half million female students. Then we have had a decrease in numbers to score almost similar figures for male and female students at eight hundred and fifty thousand male students and around eight hundred and twenty female students during the 1980/1981 period.

As far as full-time education is concerned, both male and female students scored the highest attendance during the 1990 and 1991 time period. Furthermore, females scored the lowest number of attendance during the 1970 and 1971 period at an approximately ninety thousand mark and male student scored slightly better figures at approximately one hundred and twenty thousand.

I was able to get the 171 words in 23 minutes explaining the bar graph attached. I hope if you could tell me what do you think of it.

I am doing the general training exam for the Canadian Immigration and doing the Academic for other minimum requirement, they both asked for an Overall Band Score of six. I am aiming for band 9 to see if I could crack the cookie.