Please check this essay and give feedback.Thanks

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Mohammed

Please check this essay and give feedback.Thanks

Post by Mohammed »

Modern technology has made it easier for indiciduals to download copyrighted music and books from the internet for no charge.
To what extent is this a positive or negative development?

In today’s world it has become more accessible to download copyrighted items, such as music and books for no cost thanks to advanced technology. It is widely discussed that whether it is positive or negative trend. However, I believe that as everything is two-sided, this matter is not an exception. Thus, there is advantages and drawbacks in this development.
In one hand, consumers of these products can get what they want for free of charge with only access to the internet connection which is viable in most countries. This makes easier for people and community to eliminate boundaries and read any book or listen any piece of music regardless of its author or country. As a result, people nearly in all countries of the world can become more educated and satisfied now.
On the other hand ,however, it might pose a thread for authors’ of such traces. In particular, downloading these items for free may lead to copying or modifying lyrics of music or content of books by pirates which can damage the reputation of authors. Futhermore, it can be considered underestimating the values of copyrighters’ work. In other words, a composer of music or a writer of a book should be paid in turn at least because of his or her hard work ,talent and so on.
To sum up,I am firmly convinced that all aspects of this improvement should be taken into account ,otherwise, it would have counterproductive results, such as bullying, dispersal of prohibited products without permission. In consequence , there might be a countercharge in the community, which can damage the relationship between producer and consumer.
gayani

Re: Please check this essay and give feedback.Thanks

Post by gayani »

hi,
I read your essays.you have used vast range of vocabulary.I learned lot of things reading those essays.thanks.
Mohammed

Re: Please check this essay and give feedback.Thanks

Post by Mohammed »

gayani wrote:hi,
I read your essays.you have used vast range of vocabulary.I learned lot of things reading those essays.thanks.

thanks gayani,but i think i'm not good at writing,so don't rely on me:)