My first essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ahm_anw83

My first essay

Post by ahm_anw83 »

I am not an expert or native speaker, this is my first try to write essay:
Your comments please:

Cars cause pollution and other health problems in our cities. Some centers have car - free area or drivers have to pay a toll to enter the city.
Do you agree or disagree?

Cars are the largest source of air pollution in our cities, which carries significant risks to our health and environment. Cars produce carbon dioxide impact on our health and pose a disease such as cancer. Consequently, some cities employ methods such as car- free zone or impose toll on drivers to enter the city to eliminate pollution. Despite these are may will help to reduce this problem, but I totally refute these solutions for the twofold reasons.

First of all, Car free zone will not reduce pollution. The aim of our solution is to reduce pollution caused by cars, if we use car free zone, that’s means people will still using cars, therefore, this solution is useless. For example, people will ride their car and come to the center, and then they park their cars on free park and walk to the center, so people still using their car.

There are negative aspects of forcing driver to pay a toll to enter city. Unfortunately, this solution worse than car free zone. By permitting drivers to drive inside cities, either for free or against money, then , pollution will continue and we have not reduce the air pollution, the gaol of our solution is to prevent pollution in our cities not to earn money.

by the way of conclusion, pollution produced by cars have a negative impact on human life and eviroment, I disagree such solution like car free are of toll on driver will reduce this issue, I suggest government should seek for other solution to resolve this problem.

Ahmad,