TASK 1,task 2,listening doubts

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
vnskrajiv

TASK 1,task 2,listening doubts

Post by vnskrajiv »

Hello Ryan,

I builded my confidence about writing a better argument and discussion by watching your videos.
However,I am not sure about the structure if they ask me to write my methodoligies to improve situation.Like,one I faced in previous exam that is,how to improve environimental conditions.
Even though you gave tips regarding task 1 structures you havenot covered all sides .That is where I am fearing.Please give overview about task1 like explaining vocabulary and phrase to use.
Another doubt,can I wrte 22nd december or22 december.Got this doubt because cambridge books have used them seperately.Sorry if the the doubt is so foolish,but I have no one to ask.
I have my exam on 21st this month
I hope you will respond me soon as you are going to be busy with holidays.

Regards,
Rajiv.
Ryan

Re: TASK 1,task 2,listening doubts

Post by Ryan »

Thank you for the feedback. I am going to try to get more Task 1 material uploaded in 2014.

As for dates, both of your versions are wrong if you don't capitalize "December". Either of these would be fine:

22nd December
22 December
vnskrajiv

Post by vnskrajiv »

Thanks Ryan,
Your service is great.
Regards,
Rajiv.
vnskrajiv

Post by vnskrajiv »

Hi Ryan ,
Got another doubt,can I use examples which may not be familiar to examiner like famous actor name or anh individual.As you said president obama can be used.Other thing is should I use a real one can I create some new character and explain.This is really confusing.Please help.
Regards,
Rajiv.