Please kindly evaluate my score :)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
porwinze

Please kindly evaluate my score :)

Post by porwinze »

In some cultures, children are expected to follow very strict rules of behaviour. In other cultures, children are allowed to do almost anything they want. What are the merits of each opinion? What is your position on the matter? Include relevant examples in your response.

Rule has been a method that people use for controlling behaviour of nation in their countries since the dawn of time. Children are the age of learning, so in some cultures, parents try to strict their kids’ behaviour. In contrast, some cultures do not agree with that opinion. These points of view will be discussed in this order.
In a strict culture, it is easy to regulate and control how children behave. Moreover children can find a difficulty to do bad thing that may cause serious problem in society. Islamic culture represents a good example here. It is known that muslim cannot drink alcohol due to their religion exception. This reason cuts a possibility of drinking alcohol at all for muslim children whereas in some regions face this problem. It can be proved that being in a strict culture helps children to control their bad behaviours.
On the other hand, children,who live in a culture that they can do whatever they want, will enjoy life and become more creative adult in the future. For instance, my father grew up in a family that allow him to do anything that he desired, but my mother grew up in a strict family. Father tried many good and bad things, then analysed by himself which way should he follow. Differently, my mother just followed what her family said and wanted her to do. So far, I am so glad to see my father created his own life and he really enjoys his life more than my mother.
In conclusion, I believe that growing in a culture that allows to do what I want is a better way for children. Not only they enjoy life more, but also effect to their future. It is recommended to provide a freedom to children owing to the above benefits.