kidly rate my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
zhsadh

kidly rate my essay

Post by zhsadh »

Living with animal, such as owing a pet dog,cat or bird, is good for people. Do you agree or disagree? Use personal examples to illustrate your response.

Human being and animal have shared this world since the time of dawn. Throughout history, human beings are depended upon animal for sustenance, work and companionship. I agree that, living with animal is benificial to human being. This argument is proven by looking at how sharing home with animal can improve sense of empathy and responsibility in people.

Firstly, dwelling with animal improve the understanding of needs of others.For example, when I was young i had to take care of a dog in my house. Because of this, I had to be consious about the needs of the dog and I believe that helped to develop empathy in me towards other. As my example shows, living with animal gives positive effect to human.

Secondly, keeping a animal in house makes people more responsible. For instance, lets look to my prior example,I had to take care of my dog. I had to fed it thrice a day, take it out a few times a day, bathe it once a month and vaccinate it regularly. Because of this works, it made me more serious to job. Hence, sharing a home with animal is benificial to people.

It is obvious, accompany with pet increases sense of empathy and responsibility in human being. Therefore, it is proven that living with animal has more pros than cons. Hence, owing a pet is recommended.