Can anyone access my writing TASK 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
mahendran

Can anyone access my writing TASK 1

Post by mahendran »

Task 1 - Question:

You have recently started work in a new company.
Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter.
• Explain why you changed jobs
• Describe your new job
• Tell him/her your other news

Answer:

Dear prasath,

How are you? I hope you are fine. I am fine. Now I am staying in Bangalore that just few days before I have moved from my home town. As you know, I was searching a job one month before. I have gotten an opportunity to work with 3D technologies. Without changing my job was very difficult in my previous concern.

As I already said, I had problem with my boss and my salary was not good. So I tried and I got a job. My new job is so interesting. Now I am waning growth from my previous hurdles. My reported lead has good quality both work and personal. He always present with collusion. Easily I can ask any doubts with him. My previous designation was fallen off. My new position is senior design engineer that I proud to say this.

Even though, I have busy work, Management pays good salary for my experience. My new colleagues are come from various states and they speak different languages. Now I have many monotones in the concern.

The company has heritage fame in India.It has many branches in India.I feel that I am in comfortable zone and my negative thoughts are gone.

In addition to that, for your information, I got married. I shifted my family into my current location. I am exciting, when I walk in the road. The road is systematic lane. By riding to my vehicle, the road is clean and painted. Finally the climate condition is so good.

Even though I have busy schedule, I watched some superb movies. The ticket rate is high, but overall the quality of film is good. I am expecting your presence on my next month birthday party. I cordially invite you to come my new house and enjoy the celebration.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
(S.MAHENDRAN)
durai

Re: Can anyone access my writing TASK 1

Post by durai »

Dear Prasath,

How are you? I hope you are fine. I am fine. Now I am staying in Bangalore that just few days before I have moved from my home town. As you know, I was searching a job one month before. I have gotten an opportunity to work with 3D technologies. Without changing my job was very difficult in my previous concern.

As I already said, I had problem with my boss and my salary was not good. So I tried and I got a job. My new job is so interesting. Now I am waning growth from my previous hurdles. My reported lead has good quality both work and personal. He always present with collusion. Easily I can ask any doubts with him. My previous designation was fallen off. My new position is senior design engineer that I proud to say this.

Even though, I have busy work, Management pays good salary for my experience. My new colleagues are come from various states and they speak different languages. Now I have many monotones in the concern.

The company has heritage fame in India.It has many branches in India.I feel that I am in comfortable zone and my negative thoughts are gone.

In addition to that, for your information, I got married. I shifted my family into my current location. I am exciting, when I walk in the road. The road is systematic lane. By riding to my vehicle, the road is clean and painted. Finally the climate condition is so good.

Even though I have busy schedule, I watched some superb movies. The ticket rate is high, but overall the quality of film is good. I am expecting your presence on my next month birthday party. I cordially invite you to come my new house and enjoy the celebration.

Thanking you, not a good way to end a letter to the friend, why you have to say a formal thank you to a friend, in fact never use this ending for any letter)
Yours faithfully
(S.MAHENDRAN)

I don't understand why you wrote 300 words when you struggle to make at least one grammatically correct sentence, try maximum of 160 words because you have various grammar issues, unless you study grammar seriously you score may not cross band 5. so keep studying grammar, get to know all sorts of letter types and tone that you have to use.

sample:

Dear Mahendran,

How are you? Hope you doing well. I'm writing to let you know about my recent change in my employment.

As you know, my previous job as a Warehouse assistant at Aldi stores was quite boring and hectic. They never given any pay rise even though my work performance was excellent. so I applied for a different job just to escape form the monotony of stereotypical job. Now I'm a Warehouse Manager at Woolworths.

This work involves meeting with other section managers to sort the various issues and discussions on how to increase the production. Also, my pay has been very competitive and yearly incentives based on the company's profit.

Anyway, I'm going to India by end of this month for my sister's wedding ceremony and will be back on April 8th. Our friend Les Taus is being married to his girl friend so he is going throw out a party later on. I meet you up there.

Nothing more to pen. Write me if get a chance.

With regards,

Durai
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7