task 1 holiday

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
durai

task 1 holiday

Post by durai »

You have a plan to go holiday. You would like to with your friend.

Write a letter him
explain why you need an holiday
what is your holiday plan
why you want your friend to go with you

Dear Sam,

How are you? Hope you are doing well.

Over the last couple of weeks, I’m planning to go for a holiday trip to Australia, and that is the reason I’m writing to check whether you would like to accompany me.

As you know, I intend to go for a trip just to escape from the monotony of stereotypical job. Also, over the last 2 years I didn’t take any holidays. So, I guess, this is the right time for it.

The plan for the holiday is very simple and straightforward. A 10 days visits to Melbourne because it is the second most livable city in the world. While enjoying the weather, we can also visit museums, arts and enjoy beautiful landscapes of Australian subcontinent. I’ve a friend living in there so don’t worry about accommodation.

As I remember from our last meet that you prefer to visit the country to explore different cultures. I am pretty sure this tour would give you wonderful cultural experience.

Dates are flexible, so you can tell your preferences. Let me know as quickly as possible.

With Regards,

Durai
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
IndianHarry

Re: task 1 holiday

Post by IndianHarry »

Dear Sam,

How are you? Hope you are doing well.

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been planning planning for a holiday trip to Australia, and the reason I’m writing is to check whether you would like to accompany me.

As you know, I intend to go for a trip just to escape from the monotony of stereotypical(You have probably misunderstood this word, search stereotypes on google and try to understand) job. Also, over the last 2 years I have not taken any holidays. So, I guess, this is the right time for it.

The plan for the holiday is very simple and straightforward. A 10 days visit to Melbourne because it is the second most livable city in the world. While enjoying the weather, we can also visit museums, art galleries and enjoy beautiful landscapes of the Australian subcontinent. I have a friend living in there so don’t worry about accommodation.

As I remember from our last meeting , you prefer visitng countriesto explore different cultures. I am pretty sure this tour would give you wonderful cultural experience.

Dates are flexible, so you can tell your preferences. Let me know as quickly as possible.

With Regards,

Durai
Harry Singh Sra
Skype - harry.5abi