Many countries nowadays have been seeking to transform agric

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
xlawspa

Many countries nowadays have been seeking to transform agric

Post by xlawspa »

In recent times, a lot of nations have been finding to shift agricultural lands to industrial zones. While many views imply that this trend is necessary, others believe that unchanged structure would be better and I am convinced that the second view make sense with my reasons outlined in this essay.
For starters, industrializing farming areas can harm the environment because of polluted air and poisonous waste which normally come from manufacturing operation in the factories as well as reducing amount of the plant. Another noticeable fact is this transformation may put ration security in danger by the significant lack of internal foods supply from previous farming lands. In Vietnam, close to 90% new industrial areas must import ration from other provinces or even foreign countries due to strongly transferring agricultural lands before.
On the other hand, building the factories and manufacturing contractions on rural areas can bestow motivation upon economic development, especially the local one because people are able to earn more money by industrial working than kinds of word in the countryside. Furthermore, having more factories means having more jobs for local workforce in order to avoid social evils resulted of unemployment. A recent survey in Hung Yen, Vietnam showed the surprising result that an 80% increase of rural employee have owned a particular job after completing an industrial project of Korea in 2013. However, these appearance are only beneficial in short term which after that, people must face to the evidenced consequence of industrializing.
In conclusion, the transformation of agricultural lands into industrial zones may bring some benefit for economy but not as many as threat to people’s life in the future and I would vote to stop this trend.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Many countries nowadays have been seeking to transform a

Post by Flick »

xlawspa wrote:In recent times, a lot of nations have been changing agricultural lands to industrial zones. While many views imply that this trend is necessary, others believe that unchanged structure would be better and I am convinced that the second view makes sense for the reasons outlined in this essay. (<-- it helps to include the essay question at the start of your paper to help readers understand what you are talking about.)

For starters, industrializing farming areas can harm the environment because of the polluted air and poisonous waste which normally come from manufacturing operation in factories as well as reducing the amount of land available for crops. This transformation may severely reduce the amount of food available due to the significant decrease in land previously used for farming. In Vietnam, close to 90% of new industrial areas must import rations from other provinces or even foreign countries due to the lack of local land available for agriculture.

On the other hand, building factories and manufacturing plants in rural areas can lead to economic development; especially locally because people are able to earn more money through industrial work rather than farming. Furthermore, having more factories means having more jobs for the local workforce, which may help reduce the levels of unemployment. A recent survey in Hung Yen, Vietnam, showed the surprising result of an 80% increase in rural employment after the completion of an industrial project in Korea in 2013. However, these are only short term benefits, as people must consider the consequences of industrializing.

In conclusion, the transformation of agricultural lands into industrial zones may bring some benefit to the economy, but the threat to the local way of life outweighs this benefit, so I would vote to stop this trend.
Hi xlawspa

I liked that you wrote about the good side and the bad side of industrialization and then gave your opinion. It was a nice way to conclude your essay. The layout was good, too. Don't forget to include the essay question at the start of your paper, though. It makes it easier for the reader to understand what you are writing about.
Good job!

Flick