Kindly assess my writing essay 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jayjoshi3

Kindly assess my writing essay 2

Post by jayjoshi3 »

QUE - Some people say that it is possible to tell a lot about a person's culture and character from their choice of clothes. Do you agree or disagree?

Ans -

In today's world, certain members of the society categorize people according to their dressing sense. In addition, they even consider that one's clothing choice and approach depicts the culture and character of that particular person. Nevertheless, I firmly believe that this is a negative approach of profiling an individual. Moreover, clothing style could not only mislead but also underestimate a person's ability.

To begin with, in the current circumstances several law enforcement agencies of the world make their employees to wear casual apparels to misguide criminals. Take Israel for example. After the recent killings in Tel-Aviv, Israel's counter-terrorism unit, MOSSAD, sent its spy personnel across the globe in the uniform of UNICEF officials. By this, spy agents disguised the terrorists and averted an upcoming terror strike. This instance clearly shows that clothing choice could not be plausible enough to derive the personal and cultural characteristics of people.

To add to that, sense of clothes can possibly underestimate the mettle of an individual. For instance, Mahatma Gandhi was revolutionary who only wore minimum clothes and appeared as a holy saint. Due to his simple posture, the Englishmen ignored his capabilities. Such ignorance costed Britishers to leave India and allowed the citizens to create a free country. This example shows that the judgement of people's personal characteristics based on their clothing approach is considerably preposterous.

Both the above discussed aspects contain indisputable words to suffice their views. Hence, it would surely be undermining to comment on the individuals by relying on their dress looks. It is recommended that people should be defined by their deeds and hardship.

KINDLY ASSESS AND REPLY. I AM DELIBERATELY TRYING TO GET 7.

Regards,
Jay
saqibali

Re: Kindly assess my writing essay 2

Post by saqibali »

jayjoshi3 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:10 am QUE - Some people say that it is possible to tell a lot about a person's culture and character from their choice of clothes. Do you agree or disagree?

Ans -

In today's world( these days), certain members of the society categorize people according to their dressing sense( choices). In addition, they (Some people )even consider that one's clothing choice and approach depicts the culture and character of that particular person. (I, firmly disagree with this statement)Nevertheless, I firmly believe that this is a negative approach of profiling an individual. Moreover, clothing style could not only mislead but also underestimate a person's ability.(Clothing choices and personal character are totally different things).

To begin with, in the current circumstances several law enforcement agencies of the world make their employees to wear casual apparels to misguide criminals. Take Israel for example. After the recent killings in Tel-Aviv, Israel's counter-terrorism unit, MOSSAD, sent its spy personnel across the globe in the uniform of UNICEF officials. By this, spy agents disguised the terrorists and averted an upcoming terror strike. This instance clearly shows that clothing choice could not be plausible enough to derive the personal and cultural characteristics of people.

To add to that, sense of clothes can possibly underestimate the mettle of an individual. For instance, Mahatma Gandhi was revolutionary who only wore minimum clothes and appeared as a holy saint. Due to his simple posture, the Englishmen ignored his capabilities. Such ignorance costed Britishers to leave India and allowed the citizens to create a free country. This example shows that the judgement of people's personal characteristics based on their clothing approach is considerably preposterous.

Both the above discussed aspects contain indisputable words to suffice their views. Hence, it would surely be undermining to comment on the individuals by relying on their dress looks. It is recommended that people should be defined by their deeds and hardship.

Regards,
Jay
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
jayjoshi3

Re: Kindly assess my writing essay 2

Post by jayjoshi3 »

saqibali wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:21 pm
Thanks Saqib. can you advice more about my essay.
jayjoshi3 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:10 am QUE - Some people say that it is possible to tell a lot about a person's culture and character from their choice of clothes. Do you agree or disagree?

Ans -

In today's world( these days), certain members of the society categorize people according to their dressing sense( choices). In addition, they (Some people )even consider that one's clothing choice and approach depicts the culture and character of that particular person. (I, firmly disagree with this statement)Nevertheless, I firmly believe that this is a negative approach of profiling an individual. Moreover, clothing style could not only mislead but also underestimate a person's ability.(Clothing choices and personal character are totally different things).

Regards,
Jay