Kindly Assess my Writing Task II :)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
MineralWater

Kindly Assess my Writing Task II :)

Post by MineralWater »

Buying things on the Internet, such as books, air tickets and groceries, is becoming more and more popular.

Do the advantages of shopping in this way outweigh the disadvantages?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
-------------
There has been a significant development in technology that makes people's life easier. Online shopping is one of the most remarkable invention which allows people to purchase almost anything in the touch of a button. In this essay, the benefits and drawbacks carried by the increasingly popular market will be discussed.

In a modern society, convenience and affordability are the most important factors to attract customers, these qualities are offered by online shops. Tokopedia, the number one online retailer in Indonesia exemplifies this precisely. This store, allows customers to browse through over ten million products and choose the lowest price, simply make a payment via credit card and the item will arrive in their doorstep within 3 days. Therefore, online shopping is considered perfect for the millennials, who demand a fast and cheap method of buying things.

On the other hand, the internet may not be very suitable for older target market. In some cases, it may be difficult for the elderly to learn to utilise smartphones. Owing to this, this age group may be vulnerable to internet scams, which has been progressively common nowadays. Thus, a supervision from family members is needed to avoid this from happening.

To conclude, it is understood that there are pros and cons in online shopping. Although the popular phenomenon has disadvantages, I believe that it has brought great value and facilitated people to buy and sell more efficiently and effectively. Furthermore, I am convinced that there are plenty of methods to minimise the negative impact of online shopping.

-------------

Feedback will be much appreciated :)
masimshehzad

Re: Kindly Assess my Writing Task II :)

Post by masimshehzad »

Biggest problem is structure of essay. May I propose to check Ryan videos on structure?

Many connecting sentences are missing.
A well reputed, established and, social media famous(thousands of likes), IELTS business which daily attracts students enquiries, is set for sale. Contact me if you need it.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Kindly Assess my Writing Task II :)

Post by Flick »

MineralWater wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:55 pm Buying things on the Internet, such as books, air tickets and groceries, is becoming more and more popular.

Do the advantages of shopping in this way outweigh the disadvantages?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
-------------
There has been a significant development in technology that makes people's life easier. Online shopping is one of the most remarkable inventions which allows people to purchase almost anything at the touch of a button. In this essay, the benefits and drawbacks caused by the increasingly popular phenomenon will be discussed.

In modern society, convenience and affordability are the most important factors to attract customers, and these qualities are offered by online shops. Tokopedia, the number one online retailer in Indonesia, exemplifies this feature. This store allows customers to browse through over ten million products and choose the lowest price, make a payment via credit card and the item will arrive on their doorstep within 3 days. Therefore, online shopping is considered perfect for millennials, who demand a fast and cheap method of buying things.

On the other hand, the internet may not be very suitable for an older target market. In some cases, it may be difficult for the elderly to learn to utilise smartphones. Owing to this, this age group may be vulnerable to internet scams, which are becoming progressively more common nowadays. Thus, supervision from family members is needed to prevent this from happening.

To conclude, it is understood that there are pros and cons to online shopping. Although the popular phenomenon has disadvantages, I believe that it has brought great value and enabled people to buy and sell more efficiently and effectively. Furthermore, I am convinced that there are plenty of methods to minimise the negative impacts of online shopping.

-------------

Feedback will be much appreciated :)