Please kindly evalute my essay: your comments are really needed

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Pojke66

Please kindly evalute my essay: your comments are really needed

Post by Pojke66 »

Some people think their parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Other , however, believe that school is the place to learn this.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

The topic that how makes children effective and productive members of society is of the crucial importance. While some people say that it is the responsibility of parents, other mention it is the duty of school. I personally believe that it is the responsibility of both the parents and school.

Individuals who point out the the parents roles in this subject, mention that children are spending a great amount of their time with their parents. This therefore put parents in the first place for influencing their kids' behaviour. It is well-known that educated parents are likely to have children who would be an effective and productive member of society, indicating the key role of parents on their children future "social status". Consequently, parents' role is undeniable in their point of view.

Others, however, say that school should be the place where children learn how to be a good citizen. They are stressing on the fact that when children go to the school, they are likely to face with new environment and individuals and therefore should interact with them. Advocates of school role say that if children were not learnt moral values in this situation and can not interact with their peers, they would probably remain socially naive. Moreover, they consider school as "second home" of children, and a place where they can grow physically, mentally, and even emotionally. So school also play a crucial role in a child's development.

I personally, however, think that both parents and schools should take the responsibility of growing a good society together. Parents can admit and approve the values that have been taught to their children by school and vice versa. If parents and schools act against and refute each other, there would be devastating consequenses for society such as having improductive citizen. Thus, the mutual roles of the parents and schools on every child's development is invetiable.

To conclude, considering the close relationship between parents and schools on children's behaviour and development, I reaffirm my position that they should cooperate mutually in order to having a society with good individuals.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please kindly evalute my essay: your comments are really needed

Post by Flick »

Pojke66 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:42 pm Some people think their parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

The topic of how to make children effective and productive members of society is of crucial importance. While some people say that it is the responsibility of parents, other believe it is the duty of school. I personally believe that it is the responsibility of both the parents and school.

Individuals who point out the the parents' role in this subject mention that children spend a great amount of their time with their parents. This, therefore, puts parents in the first place for influencing their kids' behaviour. It is well-known that educated parents are likely to have children who become effective and productive members of society, indicating the key role of parents on their childrens' future "social status". Consequently, the parents' role is undeniable.

Others, however, say that school should be the place where children learn how to be a good citizen. They focus on the fact that when children go to school, they are faced with a new environment and individuals, and therefore should interact with them. Advocates of the school's role say that if children do not learn moral values in this situation and can not interact with their peers, they will probably remain socially naive. Moreover, they consider school as a "second home" for children, and a place where they can grow physically, mentally, and even emotionally. So school also plays a crucial role in a child's development.

I personally, however, think that both parents and schools should take the responsibility of creating a good society together. Parents can reinforce and approve the values that have been taught to their children at school and vice versa. If parents and schools act against and refute each other, there would be devastating consequences for society, such as having unproductive citizens. Thus, the mutual roles of the parents and schools on every child's development is critical.

To conclude, considering the close relationship between parents and schools on childrens; behaviour and development, I reaffirm my position that they should cooperate in order to build a society with good individuals.