please evaluate my task 2 essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
mustaf91

please evaluate my task 2 essay

Post by mustaf91 »

Some doctors think that newborn babies thrive to breast milk, while others disagree and say the formula is the best, what is your opinion?

An often-debated topic is whether the newborn baby should be fed with breast milk or formula. While many doctors believe that formulated milk is the optimal option for the neonates, I would argue that breast milk is the best nutritional options for newborns. This will be proven by looking at how breast milk is beneficial for both the child’s development and immunity.
For one, the natural milk contains the exact ingredients suitable for the deferent stages of the neonates' development. For example, colostrum, day one breast milk, have water more than 90%, a percentage that is crucial for the neonates in the first week. Then the content of this milk will continue to change in order to suite the child’s requirement. As this example shows a clear link between the content of the natural milk and the development of the children has been shown. Thus, the merit of feeding the babies with breast milk can be seen.
In addition, feeding the children with breast milk boosts their immune system. To illustrate, natural milk posses certain immunoglobulin, the fighting elements of the immune system, which passed from the mother to her baby via breast milk. By having such particles in their blood circulation, the neonates will be secured during this period. Thus, this is yet another reason why babies should be fed with natural milk.
After analyzing the above points, the merits of breast milk can be seen. It has thus proven that natural milk is absolutely essential for the development of the neonates. It is hoped mothers would commit to do what they can to ensure breast milk is given during this critical period of their babies.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please evaluate my task 2 essay

Post by Flick »

mustaf91 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:53 pm Some doctors think that newborn babies thrive to breast milk, while others disagree and say the formula is the best, what is your opinion?

An often-debated topic is whether the newborn baby should be fed with breast milk or formula. While many doctors believe that formulated milk is the optimal option for the neonates, I would argue that breast milk is the best nutritional option for newborns. This will be proven by looking at how breast milk is beneficial for both the child’s development and immunity.

For one, natural milk contains the exact ingredients suitable for the various stages of the neonates' development. For example, colostrum, day one breast milk, haincludes more than 90% water, a percentage that is crucial for neonates in the first week. The content of this milk will continue to change in order to suit the child’s requirements. This example shows a clear link between the content of natural milk and the development of the child. Thus, the merit of feeding babies with breast milk can be seen.

In addition, feeding children with breast milk boosts their immune system. To illustrate, natural milk possesses immunoglobulin, the fighting elements of the immune system, which pass from the mother to her baby via breast milk. By having such particles in their blood circulation, the neonates will be safe from illness during this period. Thus, this is yet another reason why babies should be fed with natural milk.

After analyzing the above points, the merits of breast milk can be seen. It is thus proven that natural milk is absolutely essential for the development of newborns. It is hoped mothers will commit to do what they can to ensure breast milk is given during this critical period of their babies' lives.