Task 1- inviting friend to your party- David please evaluate it!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0115

Task 1- inviting friend to your party- David please evaluate it!

Post by rairaichan0115 »

You have recently made a friends overseas. Write him/her a letter invite to your home for a party.
Write about:
 When is the party.
 What kind of party it is.
 How he/she can come to your home.

Dear Mary,

I hope you’re well. As you know I had moved to my new apartment a week ago and everything I had settled down. So I would like to hold a house warming party on 19th of August. I just wanna know that are you free on that day? It is my pleasure if you could come to join the party. The party will start around 6 p.m. I will be at home around 4 p.m for preparing food and drinks. If you would like to come earlier then please let me know. I will order food and beverage from the ACB restaurant. I have enclosed its menu and please let me know what kind of food you would like to have and what kind of food that you may be an allergy.

I know your home is a bit far from my place. Could you get on a train come to a city, therefore, I could pick you up at the Southern Cross Station. You can call me or send me a message before 10th of August and let me know whether you can come or not. I guess that is what I have to say, have a nice weekend and I am looking forward your replying.

Best Regards,

Jenny
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Task 1- inviting friend to your party- David please evaluate it!

Post by Flick »

rairaichan0115 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:21 am You have recently made a friends overseas. Write him/her a letter invite to your home for a party.
Write about:
 When is the party.
 What kind of party it is.
 How he/she can come to your home.

Dear Mary,

I hope you’re well. As you know, I moved to my new apartment a week ago and everything has now settled down. So I would like to hold a house warming party on the 19th of August. Are you free on that day? It would be my pleasure if you could come to the party. The party will start around 6 p.m. I will be at home around 4 p.m to prepare food and drinks. If you would like to come earlier then please let me know. I will order food and beverages from ACB restaurant. I have enclosed its menu so please let me know what kind of food you would like to have and any food you are allergic to.

I know your home is a bit far from my place. If you catch a train into the city, I could pick you up at Southern Cross Station. Please call me or send me a message before the 10th of August and let me know whether you can come or not. Have a nice weekend and I am looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Jenny