Need correction for my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
hamedsaadat

Need correction for my essay

Post by hamedsaadat »

Dear friends. I need a review and correction for my essay. thanks in advance.

Psychologists have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel. For this reason, attention should be given to colour schemes when decorating places such as offices and hospitals.
How true this statement?
How far colour influence people's health and capacity for work?

It is argued by psychologists that color can influence people’s mood, and appropriate painting design must be applied to specific buildings such as offices and hospitals. I totally support with the statement and believe that for some certain reasons color can impress people’s well-being and work efficiency.

Offices are places where people spend many hours in them and definitely people would be impressed by their decoration and building design. The work environment can have incredible effect on staff’s energy’ and creativity. Moreover, harmonizing and balancing colors could boost and stimulate concentration. For instance, researches into the impact of certain colors has shown that blue would likely make people more productive while yellow is neutral and lacks energy as it’s suppressive and prepares people for hibernation.

Healthcare environments can have a significant impact on patients’ perception of their medical care and in some cases on their actual recovery. Aside from how color makes patients feel, it can also have an impact on diagnosis. For example, a balance of both warm and cool colors such as blue and green put people at ease because they do bring a sense of tranquility. It worth mentioning that white is the most common color to be seen on a hospital wall, and that is due to the peaceful and calm mood it provides. Other reason for choosing it is the fact that it denotes cleanness. It implies sterility, which has the effect of making patients feel reassured. This is also why doctors and nurses wear white uniforms.

In conclusion, colors not only affect a person’s mood, but it can also hinder workers’ effectiveness in the offices and patients’ feeling in hospitals.