Can anyone review my essay and suggest correction

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harpreetsingh08

Can anyone review my essay and suggest correction

Post by harpreetsingh08 »

Discipline is an ever increasing problem in modern schools. Some people think that discipline should be the responsibilities of teachers, while other thinks this is role of parents.

Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

Nowadays school are facing difficulties in maintaining discipline among students. Many people argue that it is teachers accountability to encourage discipline in children while there are others who believe that parents play a bigger role to inculcate obedient in children. In my opinion, both teachers and parents are responsible for developing discipline in children.

On the one side of the argument thee are people who argue that teachers are trained professional and have years of experience in handling students therefore are better equipped to teach discipline in students.Another reason they give is that students spend more time in school interacting with teachers . This enables teachers to develop cordial relationship with students as a result students become more obedient to them and in general. Moreover, In every educational institution their are certain rules and regulation which is binding on every student therefore empowering
teachers to take disciplinary action which assist them in addressing lack in discipline in students.

On the other hand , It is often argued that parents are the guiding force in every aspect of a child life.e From childhood to adolescence parents take care of their children in every step therefore it becomes there responsibility to develop a habit of discipline in child behavior. A second point is that teachers cannot control every action of a student and often teacher action are limited to school boundaries. It is the parents who play a bigger role in child life in every walk of life. For Instance , parents often take their children to shopping mail , parks , family functions and other events and observe there behavior and teach them good manners and best practices to follow in such gatherings and while socializing with other people.

Finally, In my opinion, It is the joint responsibility of teacher and parents to shape the characteristic of child to be more discipline in school as well as in society as a whole.

To sum up , schools can overcome the challenge of lack on discipline among pupils with the collective efforts of school authority and parents.