Please evaluate my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harpreetsingh08

Please evaluate my essay

Post by harpreetsingh08 »

Q: some people think that environmental problem should be solved on a global scale while others believe it is better to deal with them nationally.

Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

It is considered by some that environmental issues should be resolved at an I international level, while there are others who think that it is more appropriate to counter them at country level. In my opinion, I believe that nature destruction can be reduced quickly at national level while internationally it may take more time and money.

On the one hand , many think that environmental issues can be resolved at country level. The main reason for believing this is nature issues can be resolved quickly and economically at nation level. There are existing regulations and guild lines in place which can be implemented at village , city and state levels quickly through existing government infrastructure within the country. Also , government is in a better position to seek citizens help and support for protecting the environment.Further, they believe NGO's and government working together to preserve nature brings far better result. For instance , in a recent survey of top 10 metro cities , the level of air pollution has reduced by 3% over the previous year mainly because of subsidies in Tax rebate given to NGO working in the area.

On the other hand , there are some who think that environment downfall is global phenomena and should be tackled globally. People often have this opinion because earth is our only home and preserving it is every nation responsibility . A second point is that , having a single authority world wide for environment protection would work only towards earth preservation without any national interest. A particular good example is world health organization which is a global governing body for human health and is working across continent in many nations with only one goal that is to protect human lives.

Finally , in my opinion , every country should take baby steps to combat environment issues at the same time participate in international programs to protect nature as much as possible.

In conclusion , earth is our only home and every nation and international body should work together to preserve it.