Please Check my task 2 writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Reem Qassem

Please Check my task 2 writing

Post by Reem Qassem »

WRITING TASK 2
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.

Write about the following topic:

Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal. Some people, however, think that other types of progress are actually important for a country.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 words.

-----------

Countries all over the world vary in the ways they establish progress in their own institutions and establishments. Their aims and long term goals may unite at the end, nevertheless , visions created towards progress creation, are substantially different.
Many governments may prefer the “off the beaten track” approach, starting off with a new trend towards prosperity that none others have taken before; that’s to say agriculture or education. Others are inspired by the sizzling effect of money and prefer economy as their means towards progress.
Those two points of view will be discussed in more details.

It is believed by some governments that the route towards an overall progression to one’s country is not a “fixed catalog” up taken and applied as a fixed norm. They believe that each country favors a specific potential that can erupt with goods once explored thoroughly. Malaysia for example, is one of the countries that adopted the educational reform as its number one project through the last decades.
Economical progression of course was of great importance to it , but never regarded with equal vitality to education. The outcome is certainly extraordinary. It’s now clear why many gravitate towards this point of view.

On the other hand , Some polices adopted state that economy is the key to every substantial development created. Without money , there is no room for creating an infrastructure in every field in life as education, agriculture, medicine …etc. Many Asian countries as South Korea, have recorded a breakthrough in economics that can be taught world wild as a means to progress and prosperity. Indonesia as well took a huge leap in the latter field. It’s therefore understandable why many support this claim.

For reasons related to education being the mother of all development and how money can serve as the facilitator to all means of development; the issue of economic progress being the most important goal can be refuted by some and agreed upon by others. However after analyzing those two points of view , in my opinion it’s hard to deny that without education and the exact knowledge of how to run matters in a scientific way , a country has no means of development into the better.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please Check my task 2 writing

Post by Flick »

Reem Qassem wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:04 pm WRITING TASK 2
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.

Write about the following topic:

Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal. Some people, however, think that other types of progress are actually important for a country.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 words.

-----------

Countries all over the world vary in the ways they establish progress in their own institutions and establishments. Their aims and long term goals may unite at the end, but their visions for progress creation are substantially different. Many governments may prefer the “off the beaten track” approach, starting with a new trend towards prosperity that no others have taken before; that’s to say agriculture or education.(<--I don't understand your example. Many countries rely on agriculture for their economy.) Others are inspired by the effect of money and prefer economy(<-- I don't understand. Do you mean 'business' or 'manufacturing' here?) as their means towards progress.
Those two points of view will be discussed in more detail below.

It is believed by some governments that the route towards an overall progression of one’s country is not a “fixed catalog” up taken and applied as a fixed norm.(<--I don't understand. What is a 'fixed catalog'?) They believe that each country favors a specific potential that can erupt with goods once explored thoroughly. Malaysia, for example, is one of the countries that adopted educational reform as its number one project over recent decades.
Economic progression, of course, was of great importance to Malaysia, but never regarded with equal importance as education. The outcome is certainly extraordinary.(<--What was the outcome?) It’s now clear why many gravitate towards this point of view.

On the other hand, some policies state that economy is the key to every substantial development created. Without money, there is no room for creating an infrastructure in every field in life as education, agriculture, medicine, etc. Many Asian countries, such as South Korea, have recorded a breakthrough in economics that can be taught world-wild as a means to progress and prosperity. Indonesia also took a huge leap in the latter(<--What field? medicine? How?) field. It’s therefore understandable why many support this claim.

For reasons related to education being the mother of all development and how money can serve as the facilitator to all means of development; the issue of economic progress being the most important goal can be refuted by some and agreed upon by others. However, after analyzing those two points of view, in my opinion, it’s hard to deny that without education and the exact knowledge of how to run matters in a scientific way, a country has no means of development and economic progress.