please evaluate my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ligy

please evaluate my essay

Post by Ligy »

Some people think that the money they earn should be enjoyed by spending it now while others think that their earning should be saved for future.discuss both the views and give your opinion ?

Some would argue that people should preserve the money they earned for the future, whereas others opine that money is for spending and people sholud use that for enjoying life.However, in my opinion every individual should have some saving because that can be useful at the time of emergencies as well as at old age.

On the one hand, some people claim that saving money for future is futile because nobody can predict what will happen tommorrow . It is better to enjoy the life by experiencing all the facilities that money can offers. For instance, a recent study reveals that Europeans spend almost all of their money for enjoying life than Asians.
However,I believe that people would face difficulty at the time of emergency situation, if they do not have enough saving.

On the other hand, saving money for the future have many advantages. Firstly, this money can be useful at old age because people cannot work and earn money for their daily livings at that age. Moreover, there is no guarantee that their children will take care of them. Hence, it is better to save a portion of their earnings for future.For example, in India, 43% of old age people are at old age homes due to financial instability. Secondly, people may feel financial security at the time of emergency situations. This may be due to the fact that accidents and health ailments may happen at any time and it is not possible to collect huge amount of money for the treatment immediately.. For instance, one of friends denied treatment from a multispeciality hospital as he cannot pay the hospital bills.

To conclude, although spending money for enjoying life is important, I am of the opinion that people should conserve some amount of money for the future. It is recommended that parents and teachers should encourage the children to save money from the young age.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please evaluate my essay

Post by Flick »

Ligy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:34 am Some people think that the money they earn should be enjoyed by spending it now while others think that their earning should be saved for future.discuss both the views and give your opinion ?

Some would argue that people should preserve the money they earn for the future, whereas others opine that money is for spending and people should use it for enjoying life. However, in my opinion, every individual should have some savings because that can be useful in an emergency as well as during old age.

On the one hand, some people claim that saving money for the future is futile because nobody can predict what will happen tommorrow. It is better to enjoy life by experiencing all the facilities that money can offer. For instance, a recent study revealed that Europeans spend almost all of their money for enjoying life than Asians.(<--How much do Asians spend? This comparison is incomplete.)
However, I believe that people would face difficulties in an emergency situation if they do not have enough savings.

On the other hand, saving money for the future has many advantages. Firstly, this money can be useful during old age because people cannot work and earn money for their daily living at that age. Moreover, there is no guarantee that their children will take care of them. Hence, it is better to save a portion of their earnings for the future. For example, in India, 43% of older people are at old age homes due to financial instability. Secondly, people may feel financial security during emergency situations. This may be due to the fact that accidents and health ailments may happen at any time and it is not possible to collect huge amounts of money for the treatment immediately. For instance, one of my friends has been denied treatment from a multispeciality hospital as he cannot pay the hospital bills.

To conclude, although spending money for enjoying life is important, I am of the opinion that people should conserve some money for the future. It is recommended that parents and teachers should encourage children to save money from a young age.