Task 2. Modern communications

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Meauuw

Task 2. Modern communications

Post by Meauuw »

Modern communications mean that it’s no longer necessary to write letters.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Present means of communication completely change people’s lives. There are a variety of devices, such as laptops and smartphones, which help us to contact each other at any time of day or night. In my opinion, I agree that hand-written letters have become obsolete as the new technologies develop. This essay will show how they might be useful in a daily life.

Firstly, the modern devices let us communicate in a much more simple way than even before. For example, my parents live far from me, so the Skype is the only way to see them on a regular basis. Since it is unnecessary to write the letter and wait for a response, it significantly saves the time and money. This clearly shows the undoubted benefits of advanced communication.

Secondly, the current communication technologies exert considerable influence on the environment. For instance, moving corresponding to the Internet may help reduce the felling of trees. It would be hard to overestimate the importance of forests, therefore stopping cutting them would impact on the various aspects of people’s lives. It is clear that the evolution of high tech not only makes life easier, but completely changes the way of interaction, as a result affects on even the ecosystem.

To sum up, the modern communications play a vital role and provide the broad opportunities for exchanging the information. It clearly shows that replacing the letters is inevitable since the technologies progress. It is predicted that computer technology will entirely replace handwritten documents in the very near future.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Task 2. Modern communications

Post by Flick »

Meauuw wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:13 am Modern communications mean that it’s no longer necessary to write letters.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Present means of communication have completely changed people’s lives. There are a variety of devices, such as laptops and smartphones, which help us to contact each other at any time of day or night. In my opinion, I agree that hand-written letters have become obsolete as the new technologies have developed. This essay will show how they(<--They? Do you mean letters or modern communication techniques?) might be useful in daily life.

Firstly, modern devices let us communicate in a much more simple way than even before. For example, my parents live far from me, so Skype is the only way to see them on a regular basis. Since it is unnecessary to write a letter and wait for a response, it significantly saves time and money. This clearly shows the undoubted benefits of advanced communication.

Secondly, the current communication technologies exert considerable influence on the environment. For instance, moving communication to the Internet may help reduce the felling of trees. It would be hard to overestimate the importance of forests, therefore not cutting them down would impact on the various aspects of people’s lives. It is clear that the evolution of high tech not only makes life easier, but completely changes our method of interaction which, as a result, has a positive affect on the ecosystem.

To sum up, modern communications play a vital role and provide broad opportunities for exchanging information. It clearly shows that replacing letters is inevitable as technology progresses. It is predicted that computer technology will entirely replace handwritten documents in the very near future.
Meauuw

Re: Task 2. Modern communications

Post by Meauuw »

thank you!