Please assess my writings..

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
TareqAnam

Please assess my writings..

Post by TareqAnam »

Tourism is an excellent tool through which a country can develop. However, certain side effects of tourism can be harmful. How can countries curb the damaging effects of a growing tourism industry?

The tourism system in many country around the world, mainly in Asia. The most important source of economical development.
The Asian continent, which is full of natural beauty, has become the center of attraction for tourists for decades.

firstly,
There is planty of possibilities to make tourism is one of the most profitale and Potential sector.
Governments should theke possible approaches to make the sightseeing places more interasting and fun to the tourist.
when visitor visite any sightseeing places the ministry of tourism should provide a map to make the tour easy and steet sign with different language if possible, so they don't get lost. Red marked on dangerious places so tourist can visite safly.

In addition, To make tourism popular around the world the governments should Advert on Electronic media.
nowadays, Internet is the one of the resonable way to doing such a campaign that could represent the whole country's tourism sector.
The tourism sector should have a certain website that they can give update and information during the tourism season. Tourist can vasite a certain place with having valid information about the sightseeing places derictly from the website of ministry of tourism.
Local people can make money by helping tourist.
Make themself be aware of those pleces that has an Endless possibilities.

In conclution, I would like to say again that tourism is the one of the way where you have Endless possibilities. so conserve those places in order to economicaly Prosperous.
Arise awareness among the public and tourist to help keep those places clean and visitable
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please assess my writings..

Post by Flick »

TareqAnam wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:28 pm Tourism is an excellent tool through which a country can develop. However, certain side effects of tourism can be harmful. How can countries curb the damaging effects of a growing tourism industry?

The tourism industry is growing in many countries around the world, especially in Asia. It is the most important source of economical development. The Asian continent, which is full of natural beauty, has been the center of attraction for tourists for decades.(<--You need to introduce the essay question: the damaging effects tourism can have, and ways to stop this.)

firstly,
There is planty of possibilities to make tourism is one of the most profitale and Potential sector.(<--I don't understand this sentence.)
Governments should these possible approaches to make the sightseeing places more interesting and fun for the tourist. (<--What approaches? You state that there are 'plenty of possibilities', but don't name any.)
When a visitor visits any sightseeing place, the Ministry of Tourism should provide a map to make the tour easy, and have steet signs with different languages if possible, so tourists don't get lost. Red marked on dangerious places so tourist can visite safly.(<--Reword to: "Dangerous areas should be marked in red, so tourists know to avoid those places.")

In addition, to make tourism popular around the world, governments should advertise on electronic media.
Nowadays, the internet is the one of the best ways to run such a campaign that could represent the whole country's tourism sector.
The tourism sector should have a certain website on which they can provide updates and information during the tourism season. Tourists can visit a certain place with valid information about the location directly from the website of the Ministry of Tourism.
In addition, local people can make money by helping tourists.
Make themself be aware of those pleces that has an Endless possibilities.(<--I do not understand this sentence.)

In conclusion, I would like to say again that tourism has many possibilities. So conserve those places in order to economicaly prosper.
Improve awareness among the public and tourists to help keep those places clean and visitable.
I think you have misunderstood the essay topic.