Letter to bookshop recommending a guest speaker

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
pravallikadudhi

Letter to bookshop recommending a guest speaker

Post by pravallikadudhi »

Your local bookshop has invited members of the public to recommend a guest speaker for an upcoming event that will include a series of talks from well-known people.
Write an e-mail to the bookshop
>suggest a speaker
>say what they would contribute to the event
>explain why other people would be interested too

Hi Sir,

I was really delighted to know about your upcoming event. I have been your loyal customer for past few years and I would love to recommend you to invite Mr.Novaneel Chakraboorthy as a guest speaker.

As we all know, he is one of the favorite authors for many readers. He is one of the finest writers and he includes both contemporary and vintage love stories and blends them very perfectly, which makes the reader intriguing.

In addition, he is not only famous for his love stories, but an erudite of all genres which includes fantasy, fiction and as well as thrillers. As he is one of the local authors in our city and well known for his charisma, he would be able to attractive huge number of audience which would benefit both of you with a plethora of success.

Finally, I think that the presence of a well-established local author will encourage local talent. I hope that you will consider my recommendation.

Thanks,
Dudhi
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Letter to bookshop recommending a guest speaker

Post by Flick »

pravallikadudhi wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:18 pm Your local bookshop has invited members of the public to recommend a guest speaker for an upcoming event that will include a series of talks from well-known people.
Write an e-mail to the bookshop
>suggest a speaker
>say what they would contribute to the event
>explain why other people would be interested too

Dear Sir,

I was delighted to hear about your upcoming event. I have been your loyal customer for the past few years and I would love to recommend Mr. Novaneel Chakraboorthy as a guest speaker.

As we all know, he is a favorite author of many readers. He includes both contemporary and vintage love stories and blends them very well, which makes his books intriguing.

In addition, he is not only famous for his love stories, but an erudite of all genres, including fantasy, fiction and thrillers. As he is a local author in our city and well-known for his charisma, he would attract a large audience, which would benefit your event.

Finally, I think that the presence of a well-established local author will encourage local talent. I hope that you will consider my recommendation.

Thanks,
Dudhi