Letter to friend to take driving licence

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
pravallikadudhi

Letter to friend to take driving licence

Post by pravallikadudhi »

Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
>say why a driving licence is advantageous
>recommend a driving school
>give any extra guidance/tips.

Dear Lilly,

How are you? Hope you are doing fine. All are good from my side.

By the way, I would recommend you to get a driving license as soon as possible. It’s is very important to have one for any emergency purposes. You can avail many benefits from this. You can use this as your identity proof, address proof, you can easily move from one destination to another without any dependency. Also, at this day and age, I don’t find it safe for women to travel alone in cabs. I see many incidents every other day.

I would recommend Sri Sai Driving School, which is very near to your home. I share also share the contact details of that school down below. They have different packages and you can pick what plan suits you better. I think you can join 12 days training, as I know you are already efficient enough and you are also a fast learner. You need not have to take your car. They will reach your destination with own their vehicle, train you through the basics and drop you off back home. You will scale up really fast as they teach you really well with extreme patience and courtesy.

After the completion of your training they will apply a driving license on your behalf to the Rural Development Officer of Hyderabad. You need to take few tests on this regard. I recommend you to always wear a seat belt while driving, even under the supervision of your instructor. Do not panic exude confidence while driving.
Please feel free to call me on phone, if your require any further information.

Love,
Dudhi
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Letter to friend to take driving licence

Post by Flick »

pravallikadudhi wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:59 pm Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
>say why a driving licence is advantageous
>recommend a driving school
>give any extra guidance/tips.

Dear Lilly,

How are you? Hope you are doing fine. All are good from my side.(<--Reword to: "I am doing very well.")

By the way, I would recommend you get a driving license as soon as possible. It’s very important to have one for any emergency. You can avail many benefits from this.(<--Reword to: "There are many benefits to having a driving licence.") You can use it asproof of identity and address, and you can easily move from one destination to another without any dependency. Also, in this day and age, I don’t think it is safe for women to travel alone in cabs. I see many incidents every other day.

I would recommend Sri Sai Driving School, which is very near to your home. I have included the contact details of that school below. They have different packages, and you can pick which plan suits you best. I think you can try the 12 day plan, as I know you are already efficient and you are also a fast learner. You need not have to take your car.(<--Reword to: "You don't need to take your own car.") They will provide a vehicle, take you through the basics and drop you off back home. You will improve really fast as they teach you really well with extreme patience and courtesy.

After the completion of your training, they will apply for a driving license on your behalf to the Rural Development Officer of Hyderabad. You need to take a few tests to be approved. I recommend you always wear a seat belt while driving, even under the supervision of your instructor. Do not panic; exude confidence while driving.

Please feel free to call me on the phone if your require any further information.

Love,
Dudhi