[TASK 2] Evaluate my essay please thank you :)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
qowlaks

[TASK 2] Evaluate my essay please thank you :)

Post by qowlaks »

Should animals be used in testing new drugs and procedures?

:my answer:

Every year, a number of animals undergo animal testing for new treatments. Thereby, humans are enjoying their lives far more safely. I would like to outline the importance of animal testing.

As mentioned earlier, numerous animals are suffering from testing to produce new drugs. As a result, they have been dying in pain. However, it is essential to encounter the new diseases which appear, so it contributes to improvement to the health of the human race. Assuming that we did not experiment on animals for new medicine or new products, there is no easy way to expect how people would react or suffer if mass disease outbreaks were to occur. Furthermore, it's better to do animal testing rather than human testing as it is cruel and goes against human rights. In terms of finance, experimenting animal would be much cheaper

On the other hand, some people argue about animal cruelty. I believe that they also would agree with its contribution to our lives. Speaking of the excessive procedure, we should have to regard them as human beings and try to do it in less pain. At present, we still have vast treatments, thus at least, we should test them after strong consideration and if essential, because some testing are carried out in order to test side-effects of new commercial products which are not important.

In conclusion, animal testing is essential and unavoidable for humans to live a safe life and cope with new diseases and infections. Before we conduct it, we should take into consideration necessity, to reduce the excessive and overused amount of experiments animals are subjected to.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: [TASK 2] Evaluate my essay please thank you :)

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Drugs and medicines ARE tested on people.

Overall, not bad, but some sentences are very long and would be clearer if divided into shorter ones. some vocabulary is used incorrectly, but generally meaning is clear.

All the best,
David
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: [TASK 2] Evaluate my essay please thank you :)

Post by Flick »

qowlaks wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:12 am Should animals be used in testing new drugs and procedures?

:my answer:

Every year, a number of animals undergo animal testing for new treatments. Thereby, humans can be confident the medications they take are safe. I would like to outline the importance of animal testing.

As mentioned earlier, numerous animals are suffering from testing to produce new drugs. As a result, they have been dying in pain. However, it is essential to find treatments for the new diseases which appear, so animal testing contributes to the improvement of the health of the human race. Assuming that we did not experiment on animals for new medicine or new products, there is no easy way to learn how people may react or suffer if mass disease outbreaks were to occur. Furthermore, it's better to do animal testing rather than human testing as it is cruel and goes against human rights. In terms of finance, experimenting on animals is much cheaper.

On the other hand, some people argue about animal cruelty. I believe that they also would agree with animal testing's contribution to our lives. With regards to excessively cruel procedures, we should have to regard the animal test subjects as human beings and try to do it with less pain. At present, we still have many treatments, thus at least, we should test them after strong consideration and only if essential, because some experiments are carried out in order to test side-effects of new commercial products which are not important.

In conclusion, animal testing is essential and unavoidable for humans to live a safe life and cope with new diseases and infections. Before we conduct animal testing, however, we should take into consideration necessity, to reduce the excessive amount of experiments animals are subjected to.