Please evaluate my graph

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ligy

Please evaluate my graph

Post by Ligy »

The bar chart illustrates the percentage of males and females in Australia who did daily exercise in the year 2010.

overall, young males were more interested in doing exercise than their female counterparts, but in the middle age
females outraced males.On the contrary, the percentage were almost similar in older age groups.

It was evident from the chart that at the initial period more males in Australia did physical activity than females that were 52.8% and 47.7% respectively for males and females. It started to revere at the age of 25. The percentage of women surged and reached at the peak in the age group 45 to 54 (53.3%).
Meantime, the percentage of men who did regular
exercise was fluctuating. Interestingly, both men and women at the age of 65 and over did almost similar amout of exercise.
Attachments
20170709_111700.jpg
20170709_111700.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1841 times
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please evaluate my graph

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

revere? outraced?

You do not mention enough of the data, so there is a lack of detail. However, you have got the main trends.

The range of grammar is limited (although you have correctly used the past tense!).

Overall, reasonable, but more detail and a wider range of grammar would make this a much better report.

All the best,
David