Please evaluate my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ligy

Please evaluate my essay

Post by Ligy »

Some people believe that it is good to share as much as information as possible in scientific research, business and academic world.others believe that some information is too important or too invaluable to be shared freely. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Some would argue that the information about scientific experiments,academics and businesses should be freely accessible to everyone, whereas others opine that these valuable knowledge should not be open for public.However, I believe that important information should not be shared freely to prevent the inappropriate use of these datas.

On the one hand, free information about business academic and research would be helpful for people who are interested in these areas. For instance, people who want to become an entrepreneur would benefit from the information shared by the successful business people and following their path assist them to attain success. This can be same for academic and research field.However, I believe that some mischievous people may take advantage of these facility and work aganist the society.

On the other hand, some people believe that there are some drawbacks of sharing information freely.Firstly, people with the bad intention may use these opportunity to destroy the society . For example, method of making atomic bomb or nuclear weapons can be used by terrorists for damaging the world.Hence, these information should not be freely accessible to everyone. Secondly, scientists and researchers are devoted their entire life for discovering new information. They would not get benefit from their work, if these knowledge are shared without charge.It is better to put copyright or patency for their products and that would motivate the researchers to identify new things.

To conclude, after analysing both sides, I am of the opinion that valuable information should not be shared freely to everyone to prevent the mishaps.It is the responsibility of the government to monitor people for using information.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please evaluate my essay

Post by Flick »

Ligy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:12 pm Some people believe that it is good to share as much as information as possible in scientific research, business and academic world.others believe that some information is too important or too invaluable to be shared freely. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Some would argue that information about scientific experiments, academics and businesses should be freely accessible to everyone, whereas others opine that this valuable knowledge should not be available to the public. I believe that important information should not be shared freely to prevent the inappropriate use of this data.

On the one hand, readily available information about business, academia and research would be helpful for people who are interested in these areas. For instance, people who want to become an entrepreneur would benefit from the information shared by successful business people, and following their path may assist them to attain success. This can be same for academia and research. However, I believe that some people may take advantage of this facility and work against the society.

On the other hand, some people believe that there are some drawbacks of sharing information freely. Firstly, people with bad intentions may use this opportunity to destroy the society. For example, the knowledge of how to make an atomic bomb or nuclear weapon can be used by terrorists to damage the world. Hence, this information should not be freely accessible to everyone. Secondly, scientists and researchers devote their entire lives to discovering new information. They would not get any benefit from their work, if this knowledge is shared without charge. It is better to have copyrights or patents for their products, as that would motivate researchers to discover new things.

To conclude, after analysing both sides, I am of the opinion that valuable information should not be shared freely to everyone to prevent mishaps. It is the responsibility of the government to monitor how people access and use information.