I'm self-studying, so really need someone correct my essay. Many thanks!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
trantrang

I'm self-studying, so really need someone correct my essay. Many thanks!

Post by trantrang »

5. Nowadays, more and more people decide to have children later in their life. What are the causes and effects on society and family life?
In modern life, there have an increasing number of people, who want to have children late. This trend happens due to some reasons, and brings about adverse impacts on society and family life also.

To begin with, there are several reasons why more and more people tend to choose to have children later. Firstly, (This trend might be taken the root from busy life), which engages (restricts) the couples in delaying the plan to give birth. Secondly, married age at young people is nowadays belated (later). Instead of getting married, they would like to travel or concentrate on their work. For example, my friend and her husband have a plan to travel around Asia and Africa before giving birth.

On the other hand, There are some adverse effects on social development and family life. First of all, there is ample convincing evidence that having a baby too late would lead to the population aging and a serious shortage of young labor in the key economic fields. For example, in some important fields, such as heavy industry and automobile industry, it requires highly skilled and young labor, because they totally have physical heath, skills as well as the youth for working under high pressure. Furthermore, if women give birth at middle-aged, it (bring about) is responsible for many (various) health problems for both child and mother. Finally, this issue could create the longer distance between family generations, hindering understanding in children’s psychology. This would result in mental problems for children growth, such as autism disease.

In conclusion, when people have children later, it could lead to significant influences on their family life and society as a whole.