Please assess this Task 2 essay - celebrities benefits and problems

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Zoranis

Please assess this Task 2 essay - celebrities benefits and problems

Post by Zoranis »

Please evaluate this essay done by me. Thanks in advance.

Today, celebrities are more exposed to the limelight of fame than ever before. Being a personality brings some advantages as well as drawbacks comparing to average people. In my point of view, the benefits of being a famous person outweigh the disadvantages of it.

First, a celebrity has access to places, such as nightclubs, parties and so on, for free. Moreover, the famous person does not have to wait in lines in many cases, even if they will not do a performance on the place. For example, a famous football player in my country had entered straight on the nightclub which my friends and I were waiting in the huge line to enter it. Also, celebrities have the advantage of being paid while enjoying and entertaining themselves in those locals, for instance.

Another benefit that famous people could achieve is the support and love of their fans, who are willing to wait for hours in a raining day to take a glimpse of five seconds for their idol, for example. Indeed, seeing the joy and happiness of a fan that had met their idol surely brings a feeling of pleasure and kindness to the celebrity.
It is certain that famous people will have a lack of privacy, it is the result of their work. However, there are many ways to avoid excessive contact with the media, such as living in a countryside house or avoid to talk about their personal life to journalists.

Overall, besides the invasion of their private life, famous people could manage this issue and, certainly, a celebrity life has more benefits than problems. Being a famous person is a life motto for many people in our society, indeed.