Please check my task 1 writing. thanks alot

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
yass

Please check my task 1 writing. thanks alot

Post by yass »

The chart shows the proportion of population shares from global wealth in various regions throughout the world. Overall, it can be observed that the global wealth has not been distributed equally in the world over and the minority of people own the majority of wealth.
The most striking feature is that North Americans possess of about 34% of total wealth, while they constitute about 6% of world´s population. The similar circumstances are seen in Europe and Rich Asia Pacific, so that, 30% and 24% of global wealth belong to these two areas whereas, 15% and only 5% of world´s population live in these regions respectively.
In contrast, according to the chart, more than half of population of world inhabit in china, Other Asia Pacific and India, while they contribute in only 7% of total wealth in the world. Africans and Latin American are share in 5% of total wealth in the world with having 17% of world population.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-07-11-01-36-01.jpg
Screenshot_2017-07-11-01-36-01.jpg (114.17 KiB) Viewed 1423 times
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please check my task 1 writing. thanks alot

Post by Flick »

yass wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:08 am The chart shows the proportion of population and distribution of global wealth throughout the world. Overall, it can be observed that global wealth has not been distributed equally the world over, and the minority of people own the majority of wealth.

The most striking feature is that North Americans possess about 34% of total wealth, while they only make up about 6% of world´s population. A similar result is seen in Europe and Rich Asia Pacific, with 30% and 24% of global wealth belonging to these two areas respectively while only 15% and 5% of the world´s population live in these regions.

In contrast, more than half of the world's population lives in China, Other Asia Pacific and India, while contributing only 7% to total wealth in the world. Africa and Latin America make up 5% of total wealth in the world while accounting for 17% of the world population.

No summary?