please someone check my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
preet7921

please someone check my essay

Post by preet7921 »

27. More money should be poured into teaching science rather than other subjects. Do you agree or disagree?

It is believed that science is the key to all problems, while others think that it as equal as other subject, and it’s unfair if more money would be invested in teaching science rather than other subjects. I totally agree with the idea of later one.

On the one hand, there are various reasons to believe that teaching science subjects assists people in many ways. Firstly, we know that all the scientific inventions are possible if someone has knowledge of mathematics, physics and chemistry, that all related to the field of science. For example, in the field of medicine, scientists need an effective knowledge of chemistry formulas to invent and produced a new drug that prevents some diseases. Thus, it should be necessary for the government to enhance the quality of these subjects. Secondly, while learning science, students need to discover multiple problems, which directly improve their creativeness and imagination, which helps them to come up with new technological ideas, and these ideas ultimately helps the country to gain a competitive edge over other nations.

On the other hand, it’s equally important that students should pay attention to other areas of subjects, and the government encourage them by investing some portion of money in these areas as well. In today’s world, international trade plays a significant role to the development of any country. It’s nearly impossible to engage in trading activities with other countries if language barriers exist. Take an example of country china, where the government continuously hire the foreign English tutor to develop the English capabilities in their inhabitants for trading or other purposes. Another reason to invest in these fields is that, the over-investment in science is more likely to discourage other students, who have a strong desire in art and literature. As a result, many people follow the science field out of their interest, which totally against of the law.

In conclusion, it’s seem to me that the government should keep in mind while investing money, that other subjects also as important as the science.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please someone check my essay

Post by Flick »

preet7921 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:54 am 27. More money should be poured into teaching science rather than other subjects. Do you agree or disagree?

Some people believe that science is the key to all problems, while others think that it is as equal as other subjects, and it’s unfair if more money would be invested in teaching science rather than other subjects. I totally agree with the latter opnion.

On the one hand, there are various reasons to believe that teaching science assists people in many ways. Firstly, we know that all the scientific inventions are possible if someone has knowledge of mathematics, physics and chemistry, which are all related to the field of science. For example, in the field of medicine, scientists need an effective knowledge of chemistry formulas to invent and produce new drugs that treat certain diseases. Thus, it should be necessary for the government to enhance the quality of these subjects. Secondly, while learning science, students need to solve multiple problems, which directly improves their creativeness and imagination, which helps them to come up with new technological ideas, and these ideas ultimately help the country to gain a competitive edge over other nations.

On the other hand, it’s equally important that students should pay attention to other fields, and the government should encourage them by investing some portion of money in these areas as well. In today’s world, international trade plays a significant role in the development of any country. It’s nearly impossible to engage in trading activities with other countries if language barriers exist. Take, for example, China, where the government continuously hires foreign English tutor to develop the English capabilities in their inhabitants for trading and other purposes. Another reason to invest in these fields is that the over-investment in science is more likely to discourage other students, who have a strong desire in art and literature. As a result, many people follow the science field out of interest, which totally against of the law.(<--I don't understand this sentence. It is against the law to study science?)

In conclusion, it seems to me that the government should consider, while investing money, that other subjects are just as important as science.