I really need to evaluate may task 2 essay about children and TV. please

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
yass

I really need to evaluate may task 2 essay about children and TV. please

Post by yass »

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children.

Statistics show the amount of time that people spend in front of TV has increased. This is especially apparent among children. Apart from this that TV programs can be harmful or beneficial, it is agreed that watching TV has detrimental effects on children´s upbringing. This will be proven by analyzing the reasons which are mentioned below.
Firstly, the most important thing about children is their physical and mental health. Since TV programs try to be more attractive for children, this would encourage children to spend excessive time in front of TV instead of doing outdoor activities and playing with their friends. Therefore, watching television inordinately makes children anti-social and can leads to diseases like obesity. Thus, TV programs are really bad for children.
Secondly, most of TV programs which are produced for children, contains violent scenes and also the things that are related to adults. This issue can be harmful on children´s mental health. It means that TV can persuades children who are in raising age, to roughness and cruelty and changes their attitude. Hence, according to this reasos, children should enjoy of their childhood and learn positive things from their parents instead of television programs producers. Thus, watching TV will have damaging effects on their upbringing and their tendency in the future.
To sum up, following investigation of negative effects of watching TV programs on children´s physical and mental health, it is clear that the serious harmful impacts of watching television should be considered by parents. It is recommended that parents classify the TV shows in tandem with their children´s age.
jaggi7921

Re: I really need to evaluate may task 2 essay about children and TV. please

Post by jaggi7921 »

Firstly, the most important thing about children is their physical and mental health.
instead of this line if you relate this with TV then might be its more interesting like
Firstly, watching television put diverse effect on children mental and health conditions.
Secondly, most of TV programs which are produced (BROADCASTED) for children, contains violent scenes and also the things that are related to adults (censored) .
AND ALSO THE VULGAR THINGS THAT ADVERSELY AFFECT THEM.

and also try to write in paragraphs and use some linking lines, like
there are many reasons why i think that watching television is not a good habit for children. firstly, .... so on..
yass

Post by yass »

Hi
Thank you so much
Your comments were very helpful
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

yass wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:28 pm Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children.

Statistics show the amount of time that people spend in front of the TV has increased. This is especially apparent among children. Apart from the fact that TV programs can be harmful or beneficial, it is agreed that watching TV has detrimental effects on a child's upbringing. This will be proven by analyzing the reasons mentioned below.

Firstly, the most important thing about children is their physical and mental health. Since TV programs try to be more attractive for children, this encourages children to spend an excessive amount of time in front of the TV instead of doing outdoor activities and playing with their friends. Therefore, watching television inordinately makes children anti-social and can lead to diseases like obesity. Thus, TV programs are really bad for children.

Secondly, most TV programs which are produced for children contain violent scenes and not child-friendly subjects. This can be harmful to their mental health. It means that TV can persuade children who are in raising age(<--What is 'in raising age?), to roughness and cruelty, and change their attitude. Hence, according to this reason, children should enjoy their childhood and learn positive things from their parents instead of from television programs. Thus, watching TV will have damaging effects on their upbringing and their future behavior.

To sum up, following an investigation of the negative effects of watching TV programs on childrens' physical and mental health, it is clear that the serious harmful impacts of watching television should be considered by parents. It is recommended that parents classify TV shows in tandem with their child's age.
alicec11

Post by alicec11 »

jaggi7921 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:16 pm Firstly, the most important thing about children is their physical and mental health.
instead of this line if you relate this with TV then might be its more interesting like
Firstly, watching television put diverse effect on children mental and health conditions.
Secondly, most of TV programs which are produced (BROADCASTED) mutuelles Entreprise for children, contains violent scenes and also the things that are related to adults (censored) .
AND ALSO THE VULGAR THINGS THAT ADVERSELY AFFECT THEM.

and also try to write in paragraphs and use some linking lines, like
there are many reasons why i think that watching television is not a good habit for children. firstly, .... so on..
The most important being the mental development of the child. After the physical depends especially on discomfort and nutrition.