please check my writing task 2 thanks

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jaggi7921

please check my writing task 2 thanks

Post by jaggi7921 »

21. Some people think that work is the most important thing of people’s life. Without the success of career, life become meaningless. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is argued that distinguished career is regarded as the most pivotal thing in one’s life. However, I believe that there are other factors that make the life meaningful.

On the one hand, there are various reason people believe that working play a very important role in everyone life. Firstly, every person need to work somewhere to earn a money that fulfill their needs. For example, we all need money to pay for housing, food, bills, health care and education. So, if individual’s have a worthwhile job then they can enjoy their life without any worries and tensions as compared to others who are unable to obtains such a successful career. Secondly, people who are satisfied with their work are more happier than those who are dissatisfied. This matter because those with turbulent career could suffer from chronic stress and discouragement, which affects adversely their mental and health condition, as well as making them have a negative outlook on their life than those who have fruitful career or work.

On the other hand, I believe that there are some more desirable goals than a working career to attain in our life. A vast majority of people realize a meaningful life by helping others living in poor and underprivileged conditions. They spend most of their lifetime devoting to charity work. for example, nicki minaj, who donating her money and time to small village in India, and feel a sense of satisfaction in her life as reported by ‘ranker’ website. Furthermore, there are some other people who do not usually work but still satisfied with their lives. Take an example of some Indian small village families, where females stay at home, and take over the responsibilities of household chores and childcare, and by doing so they make their life meaningful.

In conclusion, it’s seems to me that people can get benefits from valuable career but there are still a lot of significant factors which enables them to lead a happy life.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please check my writing task 2 thanks

Post by Flick »

jaggi7921 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:00 am 21. Some people think that work is the most important thing of people’s life. Without the success of career, life become meaningless. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is argued that a distinguished career is regarded as the most pivotal thing in one’s life. However, I believe that there are other factors that make life meaningful.

On the one hand, there are various reasons why people believe that working plays a very important role in everyone's life. Firstly, every person needs to work somewhere to earn money to fulfill their needs. For example, we all need money to pay for housing, food, bills, health care and education. So, if individuals have a worthwhile job, then they can enjoy their life without any worries and tensions as compared to others who are unable to obtain such a successful career. Secondly, people who are satisfied with their work are happier than those who are dissatisfied. This matters, because those with a turbulent career could suffer from chronic stress and discouragement, which adversely affects their mental and physical health, as well as giving them a negative outlook on their life compared to those who have fruitful career or work.
On the other hand, I believe that there are some more desirable goals than a successful career to attain in our life. A vast majority of people realize a meaningful life by helping others living in poor and underprivileged conditions. They spend most of their lifetime devoted to charity work. For example, Nicki Minaj has donated her money and time to a small village in India, and feels a sense of satisfaction in her life as reported by ‘Ranker’ website. Furthermore, there are some other people who do not usually work but are still satisfied with their lives. Take an example of some Indian small village families, where females stay at home, and take over the responsibilities of household chores and childcare, and by doing so they make their life meaningful.

In conclusion, it seems to me that people can get benefits from a valuable career, but there are still a lot of significant factors which enable them to lead a happy life.