Evaluate on my Writing Task -1 Please

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Alka

Evaluate on my Writing Task -1 Please

Post by Alka »

(I am preparing IELTS for academic purpose to score band 8)

The chart illustrates the average number of minutes per day men and women spend in Great Britain on the household activities.

Overall, women spend more time than men on daily domestic chores around houses, where men use most of their time for gardening and pet care.

In total, men spend only two and half hours on the household tasks while women spend slightly more than four hours per day. Women spend more than men as much time as doing the kitchen work (74 minutes as opposed to 30 minutes for men). Women are also more energetic in cleaning the houses than men, which takes 58 minutes as compared to 13 minutes for men. Women spend more than twice as much time as men on taking care of their own their children and play (20 and 45 men and women respectively).

On the other hand, men are more active than women in gardening and pet care, (48 minutes for men as opposed to 22 minutes for women). Comparatively, men do more household maintenance, which takes 27 minutes for men and 9 minutes for women.
Attachments
Task 1
Task 1
viber image.jpg (95.39 KiB) Viewed 2027 times