please evaluate my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jaggi7921

please evaluate my essay

Post by jaggi7921 »

17. The economic development brings better life to people, but only people in developing countries do feel happier while those in developed one are less. Agree or Disagree?

People have different views regarding whether the nations which are less developed are more happier or the nations which are fully developed ones. I believe that the developing countries have less advantages than developed countries.

On the one hand, there are many benefits of living in the developed nations. Firstly, people who are staying in these countries can get better education facility. For example, the high-standard universities, schools at international level and other well recognized private centers all are located in these developed nations that generates advantages for city dwellers to get a high-quality education. As a result, inhabitants can get a good job opportunities and they feel happy with their career. Secondly, the high living standards such as, effective food, affordability of better housing system and many other facilities that make the people of developed nations much happier. Finally, the government of these countries also provide them better public transports, recreational centers for their happiness.

On the other hand, the developing nations try to enhance their education system, which means they cannot provide quality study to their city inhabitants. As a result, there is high rate of illiteracy as compared to the developed nation. Another reason that make the people of developing nation unhappy is that poor housing conditions and contaminated environment. Take an example of Indian city Delhi, where near about 64 million people live in degrading system reported by ‘the guardian’ website. Furthermore, in developing nations we can see very less parks, cinemas and other enjoyable centers, which is the first preference of developed nation because inhabitants can use these center for their relaxing purposes.

In conclusion, it seem to me that developed nations provide full services to their city people that make them happy than developing nation that still enhance their services.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please evaluate my essay

Post by Flick »

jaggi7921 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:37 am 17. The economic development brings better life to people, but only people in developing countries do feel happier while those in developed one are less. Agree or Disagree?

People have different views regarding whether the nations which are less developed are happier than the nations which are fully developed ones. I believe that the developing countries have fewer advantages than developed countries.

On the one hand, there are many benefits of living in a developed nation. Firstly, people in these countries have access to better educational institutes. For example, high-standard universities, schools at international level and other well-recognized private centers all are located in these developed nations and generate advantages for city dwellers to gain a high-quality education. As a result, inhabitants have better job opportunities and they feel happy with their career. Secondly, the high living standards such as healthy food, good quality housing and many other facilities make the people of developed nations much happier. Finally, the governments of these countries also provide them with better public transport and recreational centers for their happiness.

On the other hand, developing nations are trying to improve their education system, which means they cannot provide quality study to their city inhabitants. As a result, there is a high rate of illiteracy as compared to developed nations. Another reason that make the people of developing nations unhappy is poor housing conditions and a contaminated environment. Take, for example, the Indian city Delhi, which has almost 64 million people living in a degrading system, as reported by ‘The Guardian’ website. Furthermore, in developing nations, we can see fewer parks, cinemas and other enjoyable centers, which is the first preference of developed nations because the inhabitants can use these centers for entertainment and relaxation.

In conclusion, it seems to me that developed nations provide full services to their citizens that make them happier than developing nations that still trying to create their services.
Ish

Re: please evaluate my essay

Post by Ish »

People have different views regarding whether the nations which are less developed are happier or the nations which are fully developed ones. I believe that the developing countries have lesser advantages than developed countries.

On the one hand, there are many benefits of living in a developed nation. Firstly, people who are staying in these countries get better education facilities. For example, high-standard universities, international level schools and other well recognized private centers located in these nations provides an option for city dwellers to get a high-quality education. As a result, inhabitants can get good job opportunities and better career aspects. Secondly, the high living standards such as, diversity of food, affordability of better housing system and many other facilities make the people of developed nations contended and delighted. Finally, the government of these countries also provide them with better public transports and recreational centers for their happiness.

On the other hand, the developing nations are still trying to improve their education system, which means they cannot provide quality study to their city inhabitants. (That’s a weak reasoning) As a result, there is a high rate of illiteracy as compared to the developed nations. Another reason that make them unhappy is due to poor housing conditions and a contaminated environment. Take an example of the Indian city Delhi, where near about 64 million people live in a degrading system as reported by ‘the guardian’ website. (Example needs to be elaborated) Furthermore, in developing nations there are lesser parks, fewer cinemas and dearth of other amusement centers, which is the first preference of a developed nation because inhabitants can use these center for relaxation and entertainment purposes.

In conclusion, it seems to me that developed nations provide full services to their citizens that make them happier than developing nation that lack these services.