please assess my T2 thanks

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
tinalongmao

please assess my T2 thanks

Post by tinalongmao »

Some people learn the best when a classroom lesson is presented in an entertaining and enjoyable way. Other people learn the best when a lesson is presented in a serious and formal way. Which way of learning do you prefer? Give reasons to support your answer.

Some are used to taking a formal and serious lecture as the best way to acquire knowledge while others feel it fits more into their own skin to learn in a relaxing and casual atmosphere. While I’m in favor of the later.

Entertaining study environment releases creativities. Researches have evidenced that people are more likely to generate new points when they immerse in a relaxing and pleasant situation. Meanwhile, individuals are more willing to express opinions as they feel free to give ideas in a less-pressured atmosphere. It is the relatively flexible learning environment stimulating people to come up with ideas and illustrate for others that bring about a better learning outcome.

Additionally, the informal way of learning enables information exchanges. Thus, it further promotes ideas to be developed. It turns out participants in such a casual environment tend to be more critical, so debates are easily to occur whenever there is a divergence. During the dispute, positions of corresponding parties are stated and arguments are built up to defend own opinions and point out the weakness or errors of counterparts’ statements. The conflicts of ideas, therefore, initiates the exchange of opinions and helps to complete a certain idea once consensus has been reached out.

In conclusion, an entertaining way makes people feel more comfortable during learning process thus it is more likely to produce a satisfying learning result.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please assess my T2 thanks

Post by Flick »

tinalongmao wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:04 am Some people learn the best when a classroom lesson is presented in an entertaining and enjoyable way. Other people learn the best when a lesson is presented in a serious and formal way. Which way of learning do you prefer? Give reasons to support your answer.

Some people find that attending formal and serious lectures is the best way to acquire knowledge, while others prefer to learn in a relaxing and casual atmosphere. Personally, I’m in favor of the latter.

An entertaining study environment encourages creativity. Research has found that people are more likely to generate new ideas when they are immersed in a relaxing and pleasant situation. Also, individuals are more willing to express opinions in a less-pressured atmosphere. It is the relatively flexible learning environment stimulating people to come up with ideas and illustrate for others that brings about a better learning outcome.

Additionally, the informal way of learning enables better information exchange. Thus, it further enables ideas to be developed. It turns out participants in such a casual environment tend to be more critical, so debates are more likely to occur whenever there is a divergence. During the dispute, the positions of corresponding parties are stated and arguments are made to defend opinions and point out the weakness or errors of counterparts’ statements. The conflicts of ideas, therefore, initiates the exchange of opinions and helps to complete a certain idea once consensus has been reached.

In conclusion, an entertaining environment makes people feel more comfortable during the learning process, thus it is more likely to produce a satisfying learning result.