Kindly .. I need your feedback

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
pharmacistine

Kindly .. I need your feedback

Post by pharmacistine »

The Question is : Some people believe that it is good to share as much information as possible in scientific research , business and academic world . others believe that some information is too important or too valuable to be shared freely . Discuss both these views and give your own opinion . Give reasons and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience .

The source is Cambridge IELTS 12 - Test 5 page 28

My essay on which I need the feedback :

Everything has pros and cons and globalization is not an exception . The internet as the most tangible form of globalization has been always correlating to the spread of knowledge allover the globe . While this globalization has brought many benifits an scientific and educational fields , the debate about some undesirable implications has not been settled yet .

To begin , nowadays internet bulletins and radio broadcasts flash away news instantly allowing people to be instantly informed about political , economical and scientific news . In business fields - in particular - it would be crucial to have an easy access to up-to-date changes in stock market .

Not to mention , in scientific research , the latest knowledge available online avert wasting effort and time studying what had been already discovered . To put it another way , researchers start their work from where previous scientific knowledge ended . If scientific progress haven,t been shared around the world , scientists would have been replicating areas of research and squandering terrific budgets in fruitless work .

In addition , sharing information has aided students - especially - in tertiary education stages to keep up with their study . For instance , an opinion poll was carried out in Cairo University having its impetus focused on the significance of the internet - as the main way of sharing lectures - in their study . Most students averred that they would have been lost without sharing lectures and study essays and papers .

On the other hand , some people argue that exchanging knowledge easily has brought problems as well . To cite an example , In 1999 in America the well-known novelist Nicolas Sparks filed a claim against the manager of an online forum accusing him of copyright infringement by sharing his new novel ( message in a bottle ) for free affecting the sales of the original version of the novel .

Moreover , the flexibility of exchanging information has made plagiarism very common . In other words , it has been very common to find someone stealing other people work and assigning it to themselves .

Furthermore , exchanging information freely has caused rumers to be raised and spread easily causing political upheavals in countries .

Looking at both sides of discussion , it has been candid that exchanging knowledge is benifical as long as people observe laws organizing this .

To sum up , my own sentiments are on par with the idea that the advantages of sharing knowledge highly outweighs the disadvantages .

End of the essay .. Thank you in advance ..
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Kindly .. I need your feedback

Post by Flick »

pharmacistine wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:01 pm The Question is : Some people believe that it is good to share as much information as possible in scientific research , business and academic world . others believe that some information is too important or too valuable to be shared freely . Discuss both these views and give your own opinion . Give reasons and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience .

The source is Cambridge IELTS 12 - Test 5 page 28

My essay on which I need the feedback :

Everything has pros and cons, and globalization is no exception. The internet as the most tangible form of globalization has been always correlating to the spread of knowledge allover the globe .(<--I don't understand this sentence.) While this globalization has brought many benefits to the scientific and educational fields, the debate over certain undesirable implications has not been settled yet.

To begin, nowadays internet bulletins and radio broadcasts can spread news instantly, allowing people to be immediately informed about political, economic and scientific news. In business in particular, it is crucial to have easy access to up-to-date changes in the stock exchange.

In addition, in scientific research, having access to the latest knowledge online averts wasting effort and time studying what has been already discovered. To put it another way, researchers start their work where previous scientific knowledge ends. If scientific progress hasn't been shared around the world, scientists will replicate areas of research and squander terrific budgets in fruitless work.

On top of this, sharing information has aided students, especially in tertiary education to keep up with their study. For instance, an opinion poll was carried out in Cairo University regarding the significance of the internet as the main way of sharing lectures. Most students stated that they would have been lost without the opportunity to review lectures and study essays and papers online.

On the other hand, some people argue that exchanging knowledge easily has created problems as well. To cite an example, in 1999 in America, the well-known novelist Nicolas Sparks filed a claim against the manager of an online forum accusing him of copyright infringement by sharing his new novel, Message in a Bottle, for free, affecting the sales of the original version of the novel.

Moreover, the flexibility of exchanging information has made plagiarism very common. In other words, it has been very common to find someone stealing other peoples' work and claiming it for themselves.

Furthermore, exchanging information freely has lead to rumors being raised and spread, easily causing political upheavals in many countries.

Looking at both sides of discussion, it is clear that exchanging knowledge is benefical, as long as people observe laws regulating this.

To sum up, I agree with the idea that the advantages of sharing knowledge highly outweigh the disadvantages.

End of the essay .. Thank you in advance ..
Remember, there is no space between words and punctuation.