please review my eassy

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ali15

please review my eassy

Post by ali15 »

Despite improvements in vehicle technology, there are still large numbers of road accidents. Explain some of the causes of these accidents, and suggest some measures that could be taken to address the problem.

Today cars have become smarter than ever. Although of this positive development the rate of traffic accidents are on the increase. It is argued that the main causes of these accidents are due to dangerous driving and horrible condition of streets infrastructure. These issues will be tackled through education and development.

First, one reason behind automobiles accidents is the violation of traffic rules. To tackle this problem government needs to increase people awareness through education. For example, organizing a campaign to learn and remind people about the severity of unsafe driving and it is awful consequences, in addition to that, teaching them a proper methods of safe driving as well as educating them about traffic rules such as traffic light rules and speed limits rules. This example clearly shows that, when people are aware about the negative outcomes of dangerous driving, they will do the best to avoid it by driving carefully and follow the traffic rules and that will lead to decrease the numbers of road accidents. Thus, education is an effective way to reduce road accidents.

Second, another major contributor to street accidents is the bad shape of the roads. To counter this, government has to spend more money to develop roads infrastructure. For instance, rehabilitate the bad shape street and make it comfortable for driving, lighting all streets to allow driver to have better vision at night, putting street signs to guide the drivers, and frequently maintaining the roads traffic signals. All of these are factors that helps for safe driving and prevent accidents, the absence of any one of them will increase the road accidents to a higher degree. Therefore, the development of road infrastructure is a viable solution to decrease the rate of accidents.

As the above shows education and roads development are an effective way to decrease street accidents. It is recommended that people and government to put these solution to practice for safe driving.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: please review my eassy

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Good essay! Your points are clear, valid and developed - well done!

Vocabulary and grammar are both good, with a nice range and high accuracy. However, please be careful with 'will' and try to use a wider variety of modals to express exact meaning.

All the best,
David
ali15

Re: please review my eassy

Post by ali15 »

Thank you very much sir, i feel like i'm improving with your valuable advice, thank you again :)