please evaluate my second essay without feedback on my first essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
yass

please evaluate my second essay without feedback on my first essay

Post by yass »

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should read only those books that are about real events, real people, and established facts. Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion.

Reading book is one of the good habits that parents should teach their children. There are two types of book, fiction and non-fiction book. The question is that what kind of book can be useful for us. Since both types of book have their own advantage, it is agreed that people should read books about real and imaginary things. This claim will be proven by analyzing the appropriate books for children and entertaining aspect of reading in the following.
Firstly, children tend to read books which are pleasant and interesting. For instance, it is difficult to imagine that encourage children to read books about politics, real events or scientific facts. As another example, it is reasonable to use unreal and imaginary things for learning a scientific fact about astronomy. According to this reason, it is clear that the most appropriate way to persuade children to habitat of reading, is publishing fiction books. Therefore, it is better that people are interested to read any genre of books.
On the other hand, in spite of updating our knowledge, some people read book just in order to entertaining. For example, reading a fiction book about former generation´s insight and their stories about miracles would be so fascinating especially before going to bed. Regarding to this issue, reading book has different advantages and can be beneficial for those who want to brush up their knowledge or want to read an entertaining story. Thus, fiction books should be read by people in different age groups.
To sum up, following the consideration of what type of book is suitable for children and how a fiction book can amuse reader, it is obvious that people should read and use the advantages of both kinds of book. It is recommended that persuading people to read fiction and non-fiction books can improve their imagination and science.