Could you help me to correct this essay? Thanks for your help

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
nguyenlykimngan

Could you help me to correct this essay? Thanks for your help

Post by nguyenlykimngan »

Some people fear that technology is gradually taking over control of our lives, while others think that it has led to many positive development in all aspects of their loves. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Many people consider technological advancements as a manipulating since they begin to take control over their lives, while the others think they have brought undeniable benefits. While I accept that technology has its own drawbacks, I believe that modern innovations ‘ advantages outweigh disadvantages.
There are several negative effects that technology has on people’s daily routine. Firstly, people spend time surfing webs or wander around these useless address aimlessly, giving rise to the amount of time they take for granted. Take teenagers for example, they are addictive to Facebook or Zalo and as a result, they waste hours reading unhelpful posts and chatting with imaginary friends whom they do not actually trust. Secondly, people who have access to the internet have tendency towards violent behaviours and prone to serious diseases including diabetes. Finally, technological advancements do not always bring back benefits.
On the other hand, I believe that people could not ignore the beneficial innovations that technology has. These advancements revolutionize the way people contact so they can exchange information from long distance. As an illustration, Whatsapp and Skype, along with other various applications, give people permission to communicate constantly from the edge of the world to another in the blink of an eye. Furthermore, the modern world is blessing of the technological advancements because of its function to help human deal with physical work. For example, there are several automatic robots in Japan which are produced to shift bulky products, resulted in the less amount of workload that workers have to face.
In conclusion, although it might seem reasonable to bear in mind that technology is gradually taking over control of people’s lives, I believe that it has benefits that they could take advantage of. :D