Please assess my writing task 1 - internet users

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Kandy

Please assess my writing task 1 - internet users

Post by Kandy »

Dear all,
Please assess my writing task 1 about internet users.
Thank you so much.
Kandy
"The line chart presents the comparison on the numbers of internet users in USA, Canada and Mexico over the period of 10 years.
Overall, the proportion of internet users in three countries increased dramatically from 1999 to 2009. In Canada, there was a rapid rise of net users while the number of increase users in Mexico had been always lower than others countries.
As the information on the graph, the amount of internet users in USA was approximate double the number of users in Canada in 1999. Also in this year, the percentage of internet users in Mexico were only one half of Canada’s net users.
Then, there was a significant increase of the number of internet users over 1999. Especially, in 2002, the percentage of net users in Canada began higher than number in USA. And this increase kept this speed until the end of the period. In 2009, the amount of net users in Canada reached a peak at twice time than the lowest users in Mexico."
Attachments
internet user.png
internet user.png (86.81 KiB) Viewed 1955 times