Kindly evaluate my task 2 essay please

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Sana786786

Kindly evaluate my task 2 essay please

Post by Sana786786 »

Nowadays manager and team leaders in different organizations are much younger compared to the past. What are the reasons for it, is it a positive or negative development?

It is observed these days supervisors and leaders of various organizations are found to be adolescents when campared to the past. I agree it has positive aspects because of many factors namely: introduction of modified educational skills which includes communication skills.

The primary reason why youngsters get appointed are the soft skills namely the correspondenace abilities. There expertises in intercommunication helps to develop both national and Internationally joint ventures. This helps boosting their companies into another level. For example, the apple company was able to spread its business by the help of special skills using wide variety of techincal words to attract its costumers.

The second main reason is age and its related aspects. The old school of thoughts lack any significance in this modern era of innovative progress. The more advanced techniques and innovations requires fresh minds to work double the hours as done by old age group. Also, physical as well as mind efficacy reduce with the increasing age. For instance, the facebook owner 'Mark zukerberg' is a young gentleman who came up with his own idea which he processed and mplemented into a famous website. Overall, new innovative ideas are preferred over previous experience of years and I agree with it.

In conclusion, although sometimes experience helps in many ways, the younger generation can built in a progressive setup throughout the world.