Kindly evaluate my task 2 essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Sana786786

Kindly evaluate my task 2 essay

Post by Sana786786 »

Some people believe that it is possible for a country to be ecnomically progressive and have a clean environment at the same time. Some disagrees. Discuss both views and give your opinion

It is often argued that nations can ecnomically progress along keeping up the environment pollution free. While others feel both factors can not be practically together. This essay will first discuss the possibilities, secondly an analysis on aganist reasons, followed by a reasoned conclusion.

It is believed countries with strong economy can keep up with toxin less environment by a number of ways such as: recycling and dumping. Different kinds of toxins produced in industries and companies-in the form of fumes or liquid- are either transfered to recycling machines to make plastic bags or dumped in closed hot claves where compressed into ashes. Inspite of this, most companies do not prefer the above reprocessings due to high cost of money rather keep it for good purchases.

However, there have been disagreements on factors such as: deforestration, resulted from factories and industries establishments which are considered one of the tiers to commercially incline a nation. Thus, the natural habitat would be devistated and have many aftermath on surroundings like damaging of ozone which will result in resipratory and skin problems. Overall, both components works inverse to each other and I agree with this.

In conclusion, although toxins replacement comapanies are available, nations would rather safe the recycling money for more ecnomical investments.