Agree & Disagree question please review

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ali15

Agree & Disagree question please review

Post by ali15 »

Today the method of learning has become much easier than ever. This is obvious where a person can choose to study through online courses or in class room. It is agreed that online course program can not be as rewarding as class-room teaching. This will be proven by looking at how distance learning lacks practical skills as well as daily business skills.

First, distance learning program does not provide students with practical skills. For example, engineering courses required students to carry on practical experiments in lab or class rooms to have better understanding of the subject and gaining experiences for the future. This kind of hands-on experience will help students to compete on work place, without it the graduates will find difficulty to get a job. There for, distance learning program can never be as good as course taken in class-room.

Second, online course do not promote important business skills. For instance, students are not able to meet face to face to discuss a topic and share ideas to achieve common goals. This example shows that holding a meeting to carry on a research or projects is a rewarding opportunity for student to improve their communication skills as well as team work skills. These are very important daily business skills that will fortify student’s application to get a job, lacking these skills will not make students to grow up as a professional and it will hinder their applications to find a job in workplace. Thus, there is no doubt that online course is not rewarding as class-room teaching.

As the above shows distance learning program do not promote business skills and practical skills. It has been proven that online learning will never be satisfactory as course work program. It is recommended that distance-learning to be supplement to class-room program
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Agree & Disagree question please review

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

There's no question!

The conclusion is fine for those particular subjects, but what about others?

With regard to meetings, what about online meetings?

Overall, not a bad essay, but as mentioned above, some points need to be developed and clarified. Vocabulary is reasonable in terms of both range and accuracy. However, grammatical range is quite limited and you tend not to use modals and adverbs.

So, average at the moment, but could quite easily be improved.

All the best,
David
ali15

Re: Agree & Disagree question please review

Post by ali15 »

Dear David thank you very much for your help.

-Here is the question i forgot to post it.
Some people think distance-learning programmes can never be as good as courses taken in person. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

-'The conclusion is fine for those particular subjects, but what about others?'
whats other subjects?

-Regarding to online meeting, i think that it is convenience but it does not develop person's 'communication skills'
what i mean that on face to face meeting with people will learn an individual to have confident about himself or herself, communicate effectively to deliver ideas and thoughts and also to have the ability to persuade other.

- i know that i have longway to preduce band 7 eassy but im quite sure with your help and valuable comments i will reach there.