please let me know that how much i can score in LELTS task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
udmichelle

please let me know that how much i can score in LELTS task 2

Post by udmichelle »

Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages?

Give reasons for you answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.

In today’s era most foods that are purchased in small stores and supermarkets have chemicals in them as this use to improve production and ensure the food last for longer. However it is agree that these have harmful effects for human lives. This will be proven by looking at how chemicals gain negative aspects to human life, while outweigh the cons.

From a company visual angle, there are different reasons why chemicals are placed in food. For instance, chemicals are used to achieved the food color which encourage people to purchase food. It is also possible to say that if chemicals are not contained in most of the food we eat it want last long. This makes it clear that companies which sales food has much advantages, because their products have a longer life.

From a personal point of view, I strongly believe that the main benefits are to the companies and not to the customer. As a result of eating these chemical foods it is commonly seen that people are undergoing with various health issues. Some diseases related to these are allergies and mainly cancer. There are some individuals which hesitate to buy chemical foods, because they concentrate more about their health. Many parents buy natural food instead of chemical foods to their offspring’s while others prefer to buy from stores and supermarkets.

In Conclusion, as my youth presents chemicals can put a human life in danger while companies get more advantages. I think it will be much wiser to take some law actions to reduce using chemicals on foods and to sale more in grain foods in supermarkets as well as in stores at a reasonable price. I request the word to eat natural foods behalf of Chemical foods for a longevity life. Thus, the benefits will be much greater than before.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please let me know that how much i can score in LELTS ta

Post by Flick »

udmichelle wrote:Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages?

Give reasons for you answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.

In today’s era most foods that are purchased in small stores and supermarkets have chemicals in them as this improves yield and ensures the food lasts for longer. However, it is agreed (<-- agreed by whom? Scienctists? Your personal opinion?) that these have harmful effects on humans. This will be proven by looking at how chemicals pose a threat to human life, which outweigh the benefits. (<-- cons are negative, pros or benefits are positive.)

From a business perspective, there are different reasons why chemicals are placed in food. For instance, chemicals are used to give the food an appealing color which encourages people to purchase it. It is true that, if chemicals are not included in most of the food we eat, it won't last long. This makes it clear that companies which sell chemically altered food have an advantage, because their products have a longer life.

From a personal point of view, I strongly believe that the main benefits are for the companies and not the customers. As a result of eating these chemically altered foods, people are suffering various health issues. Some diseases related to these are allergies and cancer. There are some individuals who hesitate to buy chemically altered foods, because they are concerned about their health. Many parents buy natural food instead of chemically altered food for their children while others prefer to buy from stores and supermarkets.

In conclusion, I believe chemicals cause harm to human life while companies reap the benefits. I think it would be much wiser to make some laws to reduce the use of chemicals in food and to encourage the sale of healthier, grain-based foods in supermarkets as well as in stores at a reasonable price. I think it is important for a longer, healthier life.
Hi udmichelle,

You made some good points about why chemicals are used and how it can affect our health. But you didn't give a reason for why you believe the food companies have all the advantages.
Also, you didn't include any examples from your own experience. By including a story about how this affects you, it is more interesting to read and easier to understand.
This is a good start, though. I would rate is around band 4. Well done!

Flick