Please look over my Academic Task 1 (exam next week 08/06/2017)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
marion7795

Please look over my Academic Task 1 (exam next week 08/06/2017)

Post by marion7795 »

Question is as follows:
Task 1.JPG
Task 1.JPG (60.52 KiB) Viewed 1963 times
My response is as follows:
The table demonstrates the amount of visitors to a museum in Ashdown prior and following the year it was repaired. The charts illustrate the visitors responses to surveys which queried about their satisfaction level before and after the refurbishment.

Overall, it can be seen from the table that the amount of visors increased significantly after the refurbishment. Additionally, the year prior to the refurbishment the majority of the visitors were dissatisfied with their visit, whereas following to the refurbishment the majority were satisfied.

Focusing on the year before the refurbishment the number of visitors that visited the museum was 74000. The majority of 40% were dissatisfied with their visit to the museum. Only 10% of the overall visitors were satisfied with their visit to the museum.

The amount of visitors increased to 92000 after refurbishment. The percentage of satisfied visitors changed from 30% to 40%, which was significant increase taking into account that the number of visitors increased. Interestingly, the proportion of dissatisfied visitors decreased by 25%. Also, the minority (5%) who gave their responses to the museum were dissatisfied with their visit which was a 5% decline compared to the year before the refurbishment.

Thank you for your help
marion7795