please please atleast once please assess my essay sir

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
dhanyapeter

please please atleast once please assess my essay sir

Post by dhanyapeter »

Some people think that increasing communication usage of computers and mobile phones by young people has had a negative effect on their writing and reading skills. To what extent do you agree?
It is often observed that chunks of information have been delivered through electronic gadgets, namely mobile phones and computers. However, it is a controversial issue that whether this trend brings positive effects to the society or not. While analyzing their trends in writing, I strongly agree that it will certainly cause detrimental effects to people's basic writing and reading skills.
Admittedly, the use of social networking sites and phone-related applications are more prevalent among individuals nowadays. People invest most of their time for chatting with their friends by sending texts and files when they are constrained by time, they might use short terms for sentences rather than writing formal words. If people have the proclivity to use this on a daily basis, it will definitely affect their reading and writing skills. For example, there have been shreds of evidence that people unconsciously use informal and short languages for their university exams, and degradation of pronunciation skills has been experienced by professionals by dint of their higher attachment on such short messages. Therefore, proper awareness programs should be needed
to preclude the hazardous effects of digital communication on basic language skills.
Again, If they chose to imitate the internet languages for their academic pursuits, it would cause them to fall back in achieving higher grades. For example, The University of China has noted that a vast majority of children fail in exams due to over usage of digital languages. Hence, proper observation by the teachers is needed to protect students from going into failures.
In conclusion, after having an objective analysis of the aforementioned views. I am of the conviction that extreme usage of digital communication should be prevented rather than promoting the society to reap its hazardous effects.